Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot as our primary marketing tool. It is the central hub for all our day-to-day marketing activities. It is primarily used by marketing, but Sales and Account management benefit from lead intelligence. HubSpot solved our problem of having too many digital tools for a variety of functions, now everything is in one place, accessible on any device.
- Landing pages - the landing page creation is excellent and it's super quick to get a bespoke page published. The fact that its all mobile optimised is brilliant.
- Integration with SalesForce - the integration is fantastic and seamless. It's great that all areas of the business can benefit from HubSpot reports and intelligence.
- Reporting - The dashboard and goal settings is great. I can add the digital marketing KPi's and goals to HubSpot, then when I log into my portal I have a single snapshot view of traffic, leads and new contacts performance.
- Email - The 'standard' templates aren't great and can be clunky. They need to take note from Mailchimp and create loads of free-to-use templates.
- Performance of the site - The hosting and general responsiveness of HubSpot can sometimes be slow and laggy, perhaps if they regionalised where HubSpot is hosted things would be quicker.
- Reporting - it's still not there quite yet. Reports need to be slicker and more shareable via email and social media.
- Increased performance for digital campaigns - thanks to super easy A/B testing functionality, we can now test all of our emails and landing pages with the click of a button. By doing this, we now know what works and what doesn't for our target market.
- Quicker go-to-market response - Now that we can create emails and landing pages very quickly, we rely less on our web dev team to do CSS/HTML for us. What took weeks before, now takes hours.
HubSpot are the leaders in content marketing (heck, they probably invented it)! So everything they do is all centered around great and powerful content that delights users. Frankly speaking, all of the competitors out there designed with software in mind, not content.
Once you become a HubSpot organisation, you can't imagine your world without it. I just wish there was a HubSpot for every area of the business, as it would be unstoppable.