Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is being used by my whole inbound marketing agency (14 full-time employees) for our clients and ourselves. It creates an environment where all of our inbound marketing needs are met in one location.
- The workflows are great. HubSpot makes it easy to create and sync together a thank you page, follow-up email, form, landing page, and CTA. This process is essential in lead generation!
- HubSpot makes social media easier. You are able to schedule out social media posts in advance for multiple platforms.
- HubSpot gives you Page Performances. Whether your site is in the HubSpot COS or not, it will let you know your page speed, if you are missing or have a poor meta description, if you are missing alt text on an image, and much more.
- I wish there was an approval process for blogs and social media. My agency currently uses Google docs to proof our posts before copying them over to HubSpot. It would be great if we could do it all in one place.
- HubSpot has had a much faster lead conversion for our clients compared to what they were using earlier.
- HubSpot is very simple to use so you can quickly work on multiple campaigns for a single client.
- The HubSpot COS is very simple, so you can build a lead-generating website in no time.
HubSpot is easy to use, generates leads, and is the best inbound marketing system out there.