Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot to track all sorts of wonderfully beneficial data points for both ourselves and our clients from email click thru rates, social media interactions, and view of our blogs. As a company of two, we definitely use it across our entire organization as it greatly helps keeps us organized for both our social postings, blog postings, and client emails, as well as our clients inbound marketing activities. HubSpot gives us the opportunity to stay on top of all our deliverables, then see how they all did and make adjustments as necessary.
- After working for a large corporation for almost 10 years, I have been blown away by the tech support HubSpot provides. They are prompt, thorough, and happy to spend all the time necessary to help you with your issues the first time.
- The level of training offered is second to none. As a newcomer to the world of inbound marketing and HubSpot, the training and certifications provided allowed me to ramp up at warp speed.
- HubSpot recognizes the importance of in-person connections with others in the field and the creation and support of HUGS (local HubSpot user communities) allows us to connect and learn from others in our area.
- The list creation feature is wonderfully helpful, but it would be nice if you could add contacts to smart lists.
- The more I learn, the fewer questions I have, so again, their amazing tech support allows me to have fewer recommendations for improvement.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Increased leads and impressions for our clients, as well as ourselves.
- Greater ability to understand what our viewers want to see more or less of in social.
This is my first exposure to a product like HubSpot, but know in comparing it to platforms used by the large corporation I used to work for, it seems to be much more user-friendly, and provides more relevant data in a much more timely manner. Our company elected to use HubSpot from the positive prior experience of my business partner.
At this point in time, there are no other comparable offerings, in my opinion that could entice me away from the usage of HubSpot. Also, even though I've only worked with them for less than 3 months, I already feel part of a family, instead of just another name on a partner list.
Companies definitely need to make sure the set-up is worth it...if they already have a CRM platform, how difficult is it to interact with HS or how difficult is it to move over to the CRM within HubSpot. Researching how HubSpot answers your top marketing needs is paramount and is different for each company, so you need to have someone walk through the options and opportunities specific to your company...so my best recommendation is understand what you need before you know if HS can give it to you.