Simple But Busy
December 19, 2014
Simple But Busy
Woodway USAPackaging and Containers, 51-200 employees
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot was used in my company for the marketing department. We relied heavily on it for blog posting and email marketing. It was a great way for the entire company to stay up-to-date with what was happening within the industry as well as the community. HubSpot made it easy for us to relay our messages in email and in blogs and to quickly post to other outlets making the end users happy.
- HubSpot's analytic data was something that I really found beneficial for tracking progress. Not only is it user friendly, but being able to compare data with other companies was very helpful in seeing how what I was doing compared to what else I maybe should be doing to drive traffic or generate leads.
- Being able to share and post to social media was another beneficial asset of using HubSpot. When a blog was written, I was easily given the option to share it to multiple social media outlets, making it easy to push out my media
- Sometimes I found that HubSpot was maybe lacking "options" in certain areas. Such that I wanted something to look a certain way, or act a certain way but I was only able to do it how they wanted it done.
- Like any product, HubSpot took a bit of a learning curve. I found that doing things like the forms it was difficult to tell which page I needed to be on and how I could see the results. Sometimes I felt as though there was "too much" and it often made a simple task complicated.
- Increase employee efficiency
- Created better lead generation
- Drove traffic to website and in-turn boosted sales
I simply do not need HubSpot with the marketing tasks that I currently do. I have found that there are easier and cheaper ways of doing what I need to do.