Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot to generate leads for our own sales folks as well as to generate leads for our advertisers. It helps give our sales folks warm leads to follow up, a vast improvement over cold calling. It also provides leads to our advertiser proving to them that our audience is interested and engaged with their content and business.
- Landing pages are very effective in providing information for our advertisers and offering the opportunity to learn more by downloading information.
- Calls to action embedded in content on our website and in our email marketing work well.
- Email marketing through Hubspot is a key to introducing the audience to additional content and blogs on our website.
- I would like to better understand value of publishing in the Hubspot COS vs Wordpress or other content management systems
- In social media publishing they need to connect to instagram and other social besides just ones they have now...also need to allow more than one photo in publishing in Facebook....need to improve social media publishing
- I would like them to do monthly webinars where I could dial in and learn how to build a better landing page, etc... the Hubspot Academy is good but that is all self learning...I would like a little more outreach from the academy instead of it all being self learning
- We got 8 new clients who had never done business with us before in the first 7 months using Hubspot
- We are able to find and contact more potential advertisers -- its like adding another sales person to the staff
- Our customers love the direct response leads and how quickly they can then contact potential customers off of those leads
Hands down Hubspot has the best customer support services of any software I have ever used in 20 years of digital publishing. What sales people say up front to you from other companies is one thing -- Hubspot actually delivers on what they say and back it up with immediate customer support with real live people. That alone sets them apart from all the other competitors out there and makes my job easier and produces more results for our sales folks and our advertisers.
If you have clients with varying knowledge of digital sales and marketing, HubSpot is a great tool. We got new advertisers we had never had before and new business from it thanks to organic traffic on the website. Sometimes with more sophisticated clients or agencies they already have their own inbound marketing solution and it can be more difficult to get them to allow us to use our own HubSpot tools.
HubSpot is now a business tool we use everyday. I could not image running a website and magazine site like we do without this tool. We would be blind without it. Our customers now expect it. Our sales folks expect it. It has become a part of our everyday business operations.