Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is used by our entire organization involving integrations into clients' websites by our design, development and marketing team. It helps give us the ability to quickly create special offers for clients, stay on top of social media effectively, and create blog posts that truly engage our clients' users and increases quality traffic.
- Determining what type of blog posts turn casual users into subscribers and then into customers.
- Easily communicate with your fans on social media based on their relationship with you: new user, subscriber, and customer
- Quickly create landing pages for special offers using pre-made templates and with HubSpot forms easily get all the information you need to deliver exceptional value
- HubSpot's design is looking already dated with the flat designs of today used by Evernote for example.
- It gives us insight into how long the conversion takes place from stranger to customer.
- The conversion from stranger to customer is indeed faster thanks to being able to accurately target your users/subscribers based on their persona and lifecycle stage.
- Campaign Monitor,Base CRM
HubSpot integrates many different common SAAS apps into one creating seamless transitions between services. For example, with HubSpot, you can use their forms to collect valuable lead data and persona data. Then, you can create custom workflows and campaigns based on their lifecycle stage to hold their hand to the next stage. Once everything is set up, it's almost automatic and all you have to do is worry about getting more people into your funnel.
HubSpot just makes everything easier. Yes, there is stuff they can improve on, but the ease of use is invaluable. Plus, we can give our clients reports based on statistics in HubSpot, which saves a ton of time on our end. Our clients like it, too, because of its powerful features.
HubSpot is a fantastic marketing tool for companies whose products are exciting to talk about and people look online to read more about. Although HubSpot can work for "boring industries", it may not be as worth while. Although this is a blanket statement, HubSpot works better for B2C rather than B2B; however, it can still be effective with some B2B companies.