HubSpot: Your Inbound Solution
May 11, 2015
HubSpot: Your Inbound Solution
Jobcase, Inc.Financial Services, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is being used by the Marketing team to create and manage emails, landing pages, blogs, and websites. It helps us to organize our large send lists and yet still create custom experiences for the user on an individual level. Using dynamic content and workflows, we can create the most optimal experience for every user as they're guided throughout our entire brand.
- HubSpot is the absolute best at generating inbound leads. They have the best team and technology to make it happen.
- HubSpot's training videos are essential for getting you started with the program, but they do so much more than that. HubSpot has numerous tutorials available online for guiding you through anything HubSpot you can think of.
- HubSpot does a fantastic job of working between systems, from email to blog, and landing to website pages, not to mention social media as well. All of their systems and interfaces play very well for each other and it is simple to get everything started and get a good inbound marketing strategy going once you've built some initial pieces of content.
- HubSpot could improve by allowing the user to have greater control of the templates and content. Although I am saying this from a designer's perspective where I want to push the system way above and beyond what it was created to do.
- Customizing your emails beyond the standard set of design functions that HubSpot guides you through can be a bit challenging. The system isn't all that difficult once you get the hang of it, but for new users it could be challenging to really figure how you can get in there and tinker.
- I wish HubSpot had integrated templates and maybe even a help section on how design can be used to create optimal templates. They have an email gallery section, but it is a little hard to navigate and search at times.
- HubSpot allowed us to fully automate an inbound strategy allowing our emails, landing pages, and websites to self guide the user through the sales process.
- HubSpot helped to organize a system to which we previously had no structure or direction. They're great at knowing how to do what they do.
- HubSpot became the primary tool through which Marketing ran all of its advertising. This tool was crucial to growing success.
I believe that HubSpot is a much superior product to Act-On. After starting with Act-On and moving to HubSpot our process became smoother and more organized and our capabilities more vast. HubSpot is a very nice robust system if you can afford it. The product is better organized than Act-On and it has more possibilities such as blogs/blog management, and a better responsive wysiwyg editor.
HubSpot is great for building and managing responsive websites, emails, blogs, and landing pages. I think the size of your company and the variety of brands is one of the more subtle things to plan through. We ended up running into difficulties once we had products that were living on different domain names. Managing aspects of the system can get difficult once you add an additional primary URL.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Email deliverability reporting
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing automation
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Social sharing and campaigns
Social profile integration
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Integration with SugarCRM