Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot for our entire marketing development. The biggest thing we use HubSpot for is our blogs. We host two blogs on HubSpot and both perform very well. Hubspot allows us to manage and analyze everything all in one place: our web traffic, our contacts, our keywords, our social media posts, and our emails.
- Hubspot makes it incredibly easy to market. From social media marketing, to email marketing, to blogging, to everything in between, Hubspot's interface is easy to use and consistent. Even if you don't know anything about marketing, you can learn through the Hubspot Academy.
- That brings me to my second point, the Hubspot Academy. The Academy hosts a plethora of information, from tips and tricks, to tutorials, to projects you can use to improve and strengthen your business. It has been an invaluable tool for our business and we use it on a daily basis.
- The Customer Support. Hands down, amazing. I have never felt bad when I called, the customer support always helps me beyond what I was hoping for. They are easy to reach, fast, and always friendly. They take time with you too, instead of trying to get you off the phone.
- Social media can sometimes be hard to use, simply because there are things that the platform can't do yet. But I have hope for the future!
- Update May 2017: Hubspot has been adding newer developments and integrations consistently. This is making Hubspot even more powerful.
- Every so often, HubSpot analytics will be down. This is hard to deal with, but they always get it fixed fast.
- We have grown our blog views from 1,000 views a month to over 21,000 views a month just by using Hubspot. This has helped us reach more people more efficiently.
- ...Update May 2016: We are now hitting over 55,000 views a month.
Are you ready to dive into content marketing? Are you ready to take what you think you know about marketing and flip that on its head? Are you dedicated to working hard and not seeing instant results, sometimes having to do A/B testing? Are you willing to learn, and enjoy it?
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
Very easy, and if it isn't easy, you can simply call Hubspot customer support and they walk you through it over the phone.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Email marketing. With the click of a button you can add/remove contacts, send test emails, and then view awesome analytics after your email has sent.
- Blogging. Simply the easiest blog I have used ever. Makes it easy to publish, edit, and view your blog post in every form of media (cell phone, desktop, tablet, etc). Plus it gives you pointers for what you could add to improve your post.
Yes - We haven't had any problems with it whatsoever.