Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot for our marketing automation: email sends, landing pages, webcast registrations.
- Intuitive and consistent UI.
- Excellent tracking and reporting features.
- Solid support through articles and customer service.
- Email reporting is good, but there is a lack of customized reporting on emails, particularly month to month.
- New editor UI needs improvement.
- Customizing templates is difficult.
- There is a new paid for reporting add on that makes it difficult to tell what is a paid report and what is included.
- Once templates are set up, building emails is much quicker than with our previous ESP.
- Reporting is efficient and all in one place saving me time over previous tools.
Mailchimp is good for email, but if you are building integrated campaigns HubSpot is better at helping you track all of your activities over landing pages, social media, etc. The usability is a huge upgrade over using Marketo.