Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We mainly use HubSpot to support our recruitment software brand. It has helped instill a strong methodology within my team, as well as pull together disparate software we used to have to manage the whole process of inbound marketing.
- Blogging - guiding users with SEO is really useful.
- Analytics - it pulls together data from across activities to give you a very simple view of what's working and what isn't.
- Training - the videos are excellent. I have got my team taking the exams; it's really stepped up the team's game.
- Simplicity - the whole system has a very strong methodology that people can understand and follow.
- Speed - sometimes when blogging there has been a lag when writing or amending posts.
- Managing data - marketing is increasingly using the system to manage all marketing, which still includes sending direct mail. An easier way to manage importing and exporting of data would be helpful.
- Sidekick - an add-on that works with Outlook, but doesn't seem to be updating properly at the moment.
- Increased employee efficiency - we're not moving around different systems.
- Better visibility - bringing together all data helps us make better decisions about where to invest our time and money.
I didn't look into lots of other marketing software. HubSpot made it easy to buy, to try and to achieve early wins. Integrations through their API also made the choice an obvious one.
This is the future of marketing in my view.