Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Our whole team uses HubSpot for our own marketing as well as marketing for our clients, however only 2-3 of us use it on a daily basis. It addresses our marketing automation which includes social media, email marketing, and converting leads through landing pages.
- Customer service - HubSpot's customer service is prompt, friendly, and helpful
- Thorough - HubSpot has a system for any marketing automation need you might have
- Design managing - creating and editing templates can be tedious and buggy
- Coding - HubSpot has built-in coding restrictions which make it difficult for coders to customize what they want.
- We have a better social reach and audience
- HubSpot campaigns have not directly led to any new clients
HubSpot is well suited for organizing your clients, tracking the buyer's journey, and automating your social media as well as email marketing. HubSpot provides great analytics tools to see exactly how everything is performing. It is less appropriate if you want to design your own website or landing pages using custom fonts and templates.