Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use Hubspot CRM as the master CRM for our organization. We use it to align marketing and sales. The CRM allows both marketing and sales to access the same database. Marketing can use it to see how the pipeline is building. Sales updates the CRM to update lead status. The portal allows for personal notes from each sales rep to be combined into one database so we can track the timeline of a person or a company.
- Recent activity screen allows for the timeline of contacts added, who added them, what status was updated. Notes from each of the sales reps.
- The dashboard can be filtered by Users so that you can see the deal forecast and productivity. The pipeline can be customized to company goals
- Personalized contact forms that allow you to add your own fields allow for personaliztion and export of your database and also deeper sementation of your email lists.
- Ability to customize dashboards more thoroughly. Ability to have personal dashboards by user.
- Ways to segment by notes and actions.
- More Templates. Ability to change templates with more design elements.
- Positive ROI on new leads, CPL, ROAS and Lifetime Value of customer.
- More total leads and a cleaner database.
- More coordination and synergy between sales and marketing.
- Act On
Hubspot has quicker onboarding, a larger library of instructional videos and a better support team both online and via chat. The larger library allows for multiple users in your company to learn at once and get the sales and marketing team working on the content and overall strategy and learning the software. It has more robust data fields and smart fields.
Hubspot is great for segmenting your email lists and contact lists by offers. Landing pages can be quickly created and allow for quick testing of design elements. Cleaning your database is still a manual process. Making sure your data is clean, accurate and up-to-date is still setting up processes in place.