Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We are using HubSpot CRM across our entire organisation. We were initially using a different cloud CRM, which was hopeless and was hardly getting used due to its lack of capabilities. Since implementing HubSpot's CRM, the entire way our team interacts with customers has changed. There is visibility across the entire platform, so any one of our staff are able to see what the pipeline looks like, who is doing what, and what needs to be done. Information on customers is easily located, so we are never confused as to what a customer might [want] or is after. Sales teams can clearly see the deal stages, and what needs to be chased up, etc.
- Great support from the HubSpot team.
- Great APIs to other cloud software.
- Integration with Gmail makes life a breeze.
- Able to track all information on customers, see when they were last contacted, what was said.
- No app for Android available yet - the one on iOS is super handy.
- Currently, no parent-child accounts - makes it hard to manage partner channels.
- No multi currency currently.
- Our sales team have increased their interactions with customers - it is visible when the customer was contacted last, what emails have been exchanged, phone calls, meetings, etc., so it gives everyone visibility over interactions.
- We have created a dashboard to showcase our sales team - see who is leading, etc. It gets everyone invested in what is happening.
- Decrease in number of customers who are not followed up with, information goes missing, etc. It can easily create tasks for someone to follow up with something, set workflows, etc.
We were using Capsule before HubSpot and we also evaluated Infusionsoft. HubSpot CRM has the best user interface by far and is also the best value for money...seeing as it's free. Capsule was ugly, and didn't have half of the capabilities that HubSpot has. Infusionsoft was quite a good product and stacked up really well against HubSpot. However the CRM wasn't free and the team at HubSpot won us over quite quickly.
HubSpot is great in almost any scenario. It is easily scalable for a small business or a larger business. It may not have all the capabilities or a CRM system such as Salesforce, however it is free and has quite a few APIs so you can use other bits of software with it, whereas with something like Salesforce you would be looking at quite a large fee.