Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We currently use HubSpot CRM as a part of our Sales strategy, so it is only being used by one department. It is basically the place where we store our prospective customers' data. HubSpot also enables us to create email templates, perform outreach and cooperate (as a team) on our leads, in real-time.
- It is a really simple tool, yet very efficient.
- It is very accessible to start-ups.
- It provides excellent customer support.
- It provides a well-rounded spectrum of features.
- There are several small bugs that I often come across that never seem to get completely fixed.
- The feature of lists (static or dynamic) is a great idea but is poorly executed.
- I think HubSpot is mostly suitable for start-ups or small companies in a way that, if the size of the company increased to a certain extent, changing to another CRM is a one-way road.
- The quality of the customer support is excellent, but the speed could be improved.
- I sometimes have issues with the emails that I send, because the emails that my leads receive are visually different than the ones that I meant to send.
- It has high sales rep adoption.
- It enables our team to create a multi-channel approach on our prospective customers which has worked really well for our goals so far.
- It enables our team to cooperate on the same accounts/leads flexibly in real-time adding significant time-efficiency to our sales operations.
It is the most simple CRM that I have used so far, which I believe makes it even more powerful. Other "bigger" CRM platforms may offer more advanced features but this usually adds more complexity to the picture. In my opinion, doing sales is all about simplicity and efficiency after all.
It has significantly affected the alignment between Sales and Marketing for us in a positive way. We have slowly but steadily managed to build a process where information is being easily exchanged between sales reps and marketers and decisions about the messages that should be sent can be made efficiently in real-time. In HubSpot, this is basically translated to a couple of options in drop-down lists. That simple.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?