Daily HubSpot user, satisfied with the usability
May 03, 2021

Daily HubSpot user, satisfied with the usability

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM is used by our Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams. It allows all of our leads, prospects, and customers to be organized and assigned in a seamless way. The customizable filters allow the relevant leads to be assigned to the correct person, and it creates efficiency by being synched to our G-suite calendars and Slack channels. The features to create email sequences, data reports, and analytics are excellent.
  • Importing feature from Excel to HubSpot.
  • Email sequences for efficiency.
  • Email tracking for sent, opens and clicks.
  • LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration for each contact.
  • I wish there was a more advanced reporting feature to show conversion rates from each inbound channel to closed deals or # of meetings. It seems like quite a manual process to find out this information.
  • HubSpot calling feature sound quality. When I use my Macbook's mic, the caller on the other line says it sounds like I'm "underwater." So I plug in my headphones for calls, and sometimes then the caller says the sound quality is still poor. I know it's not my mic because I use my Macbook mic for all my Zoom and Whereby calls with no issues.
  • Increased efficiency.
  • Better insight into contact activity and interest.
  • Excellent pipeline overview visuals.
Yes. I have only used one other CRM but it was software designed internally by the billion-dollar company I previously worked for, and it did the basic job, but it was archaic in design and features. I really enjoy using HubSpot. I was able to learn it rather quickly with not much training. The HubSpot tutorials are very accessible and useful.
Yes, HubSpot has been great to align sales and marketing efforts. I don't deal with or set up "workflows" in my daily work, but marketing is starting to inform us in sales more about the logic and reasoning behind the workflows in place.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

HubSpot is well suited for creating efficiency in the sales and marketing automation process. It is not as appropriate for employees who have to do tons of outbound calls each day, because the sound quality is not excellent, and there's also a limit to the # of calling minutes each month (I believe).

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management