Best User-friendly platform.
July 26, 2022

Best User-friendly platform.

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I use HubSpot to keep track of customers, email customers, and create deals, leads, quotes. I use this every single day and it's helped me tremendously to keep up with my funnel. I'm also able to schedule emails to keep my activity higher and get more touches on potential customers.
  • Email logging.
  • Deal Creation.
  • Quote Generation.
  • Outlook Integration.
  • ZoomInfo Integration.
  • Certain slow downs at times.
  • Certain integrations don't give all information, so additional information has to be manually updated.
  • I'm able to reach almost double the amount of potential customers than I've been able to reach in the past.
  • I've also double my meeting count, and my pipeline is triple what it was a year ago.
I used Salesforce in the past and HubSpot is much more user friendly. Salesforce is extremely basic and the integrations are nowhere near as accurate. The fact that I can see that a customer viewed my email and how long they looked at a pdf is extremely beneficial.
Our marketing team has been able to upload templates into HubSpot that in turn the sales team uses to email customers. I save so much time not having to think about what I'm going to say in each individual email to each individual customer. We're also able to provide feedback and get them to make changes on demand.
More user friendly and the integrations are unmatched. I can't imagine not using it at this point and my sales would most likely suffer without it.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

HubSpot integrates so well that I can see every time an email is opened, if links are clicked, and if documents are viewed. For deal creation, it simplifies the process where you don't have to spend a lot of time creating what you need for your customer. Sometimes it integrates too well and unnecessary emails are tracked.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management