Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We utilize HubSpot to keep track of 60,000 prospects in our pipeline. We also use it to track our deal flow and current client relationships. Sequencing is a big factor for us as we used to use another sales tool that did not allow that. We also store documents, and HubSpot makes it easy to link those documents in emails.
- HubSpot makes sales tasks very easy to keep track of and accomplish day to day.
- The sequences in Hubspot are a great way to contact new prospects, and HubSpot makes it easy and simple to use.
- The reporting for sequences and for other custom reports on hubspot are very useful.
- Within the sequence settings, I wish there was a way to make some emails within the sequence run as a thread, and then others send as an individual thread with a new subject line. At the moment, it's either all thread or no thread on HubSpot.
- The LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration doesn't always work well. It has to reload multiple times every time I click on it under a contacts profile page.
- We have just started using HubSpot but we have some great new deals in the pipeline that I think came easier to us with the way in which we've been utilizing HubSpot.
HubSpot is very intuitive. One thing that I would say that I'd like to see changed is for the tasks to show up on the days they are due rather than just always being on the task checklist. It would be better to feel as though you've checked everything off the list for the day.
HubSpot has allowed us to utilize the sequencing function of HubSpot to really be able to create well-thought-out processes for reaching out to potential customers. I believe that this has increased the number of meetings that we have been setting up. Additionally, it allows us to see the engagements with each sequence as well as each individual email.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
Overall, I have had a great experience with HubSpot so far. The last CRM sales and marketing tool that we were using were Cloze. It was quite outdated and did not even allow for sequencing. I think the only real problem that I have with HubSpot is the setting in the sequences that only allows you to make the emails in the sequence all send as threads, or all send as separate. The user should really be able to send some emails as both threaded and individual within the same sequence.