360 Customer View
April 25, 2021
360 Customer View
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot Service Hub
HubSpot is used by one side of the company, mostly to receive, manage, and track incoming requests from customers on a variety of tech issues. It also helps sales and account management easily manage relationships with new and existing clients in one place. Most of our client communication gets logged here.
- It's great at unifying voice, text, and email communications.
- 360 customer views are easy to set up.
- Good automation features.
- Search can be a bit wonky at times.
- Reassignment of tickets and conversations separately can be confusing.
- Conversation threading is awful (each response shows entire history, leading to a lot of scrolling).
- HubSpot has been an improvement on our previous product which didn't have working search.
- HubSpot has made client management much better.
- HubSpot has been less expensive then the previous product we had.
For the feature set we were looking for, particularly with an integrated customer 360 view and solid sales pipeline system to help our sales track new leads, HubSpot came out a lot cheaper than the alternatives and allowed the sales pipeline and support team to operate together within one cohesive system.
Do you think HubSpot Service Hub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot Service Hub's feature set?
Did HubSpot Service Hub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot Service Hub go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot Service Hub again?
Probably the best and most applicable use case is where you want a full customer 360 and sales pipeline all in one package, which is where HubSpot really shines. If you don't need all the extra features, HubSpot still does well, but you may want to look into other options that are more focused on your particular use case.