Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot Service Hub
Our sales and service departments are using Hubspot Service Hub at the moment. Hubspot Service [Hub] is great because now our ticketing system lives within our CRM vs. before we were on two different systems. We can now tag our tickets to our deals we sell to keep track of all the work for those clients
- We were able to Standardized email and chat responses
- We were Helping customers self-serve through our knowledge base
- The Ticket automation is great!
- Also Measuring customer experience was a big thing in our analytics
- HubSpot can get it expensive depending on what you are doing
- Their Contracts Aren’t Flexible
- The Templates are Difficult to Modify
- You Have to Pay for Additional Technical Support
- We were able to reduce some cost around staff
- we could justify the amount of work for each person
- We could also determine how to charge our clients for service depending on ticket count
HubSpot [Service Hub] had many integrations we needed to connect to our CRM, and the cost was just right from them VS the others. We had to look at all the features, and HubSpot CRM just had way more than the others and more bang for your buck. So the Service Hub was just a bonus with their CRM tools.
Do you think HubSpot Service Hub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot Service Hub's feature set?
Did HubSpot Service Hub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot Service Hub go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot Service Hub again?
It all depends on what business you're operating. You should also consider your needs, goals, and pain points when looking at [HubSpot] Service Hub. If you’re in need of a tool that will help you manage everything from start to finish, then yes HubSpot might be something to consider. It’s truly an all-in-one platform for everything and anything marketing, sales, and customer support, all in one place.