Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Cloud
iCIMS Talent Cloud is our applicant tracking system used by all hiring managers across all banners and divisions across Canada. It allows us to review, post, and approve job requirements within our business. It allows us to communicate our job postings via the internet and facilitates our communication of job fairs and initiatives both via social media as well as via campaigns. We also use it for our interview and screening processes.
- Allows for us to effectively bring our positions to market
- Allows hiring managers to filter and sort candidates using many criteria
- Allows us to communicate with applicants in ways that are safe and socially distant
- Allows us to pull reporting on just about every piece of the recruitment process
- Full bilingual site and service; we require French but have had to provide most translations
- Increase in sourcing qualified applicants
- Increased social media presence
- Reduced time to hire
It has delivered on the solutions it promised and given us the ability to run recruitment efforts effectively and efficiently. Given the state of the world in the pandemic, it has also been able to give us opportunities to improve our processes to meet the needs of the changing environment. We are able to improve our recruitment ROI as well as time to hire.
Do you think iCIMS Talent Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iCIMS Talent Cloud's feature set?
Did iCIMS Talent Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of iCIMS Talent Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy iCIMS Talent Cloud again?
I would say we have experienced the most success where a small team has supported a large number of hiring managers over a large geographic area effectively. A relatively small team can use the platform to support a large group as well as manage the influx of a large volume application scenarios. Also, iCIMS Talent Cloud's social distribution is well suited to job fairs and campaigns to supply information to many people with a small concerted effort.