Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com
Our telecom division uses InsideSales.com to make calls, log activities, and track emails and attachments. The specific problem that it solves is that outside reps would not log emails into our Salesforce instance and calls were difficult to track. Using the dialer and their email capture we no longer have those issues, data is more accurate, and activities have increased due to the lighter record keeping requests.
- Emails automatically logged in Salesforce and associated with contacts, accounts, opportunities, and leads.
- Click-to-call functionality and call recording for increased dials and coaching, listen-in functionality for managers to listen and coach live conversations.
- Activity reporting and analytics outlining what activities provide the most return and at what time.
- Inbound call routing within the call center.
- Local presence.
- Continued automation improvement. Pre-populated fields after calls would increase the efficiency of reps.
- Gamification could use some work, but I have not taken the time to learn how to set it up correctly.
- I have not quantified the ROI, but the time it has saved me in the past year would be close to 6 hours per week.
- Call recordings, and timely email integration means I have the tools and ability to better coach my team with real information, not assumed information.