Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
We decided to move to Insightly to replace our project management tool and CRM system. We were using Salesforce for our CRM, but wanted something that was similar to implement. Until recently we used Insightly for both the CRM and project management and have just recently moved the project management to a more robust tool. The goal was to have one tool for both, but we needed a little more functionality on the project management side. The CRM is still going strong!
- Task management when used as a CRM is great! Easy to add follow up tasks and connect contact information to tasks.
- The amount of information you can add for people and companies and the how you can relate everything inside of Insightly allows for easy use.
- The ability to send out emails from a task is a great feature and I love that I can see what other team members have sent out.
- The project management side of the tool could use some work. It is missing milestones, workload management for team members, and dependent tasking.
- We are able to better track leads and the sales process, wish they had an integrated quote system to send proposals.
If you are looking for a simple yet robust CRM, then Insightly is for you. If you are looking for a tool that can be both a CRM and a project management tool and have a smaller amount of projects and team members it is still good for you. As your team grows or the number of projects grows you may want to look for a different project management tool.
Insightly Feature Ratings
Usually the website loads fine. I did not give it a 10 because there have been times when the website will load in a non-coded format that is impossible to use. It can take a decent amount of refreshes to get it to reload. In addition, I had a problem with categories erorring the other day which was weird. However, these are both small problems and everything works great the majority of the time.