Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Traverse Associates Ltd is a small business, and we use Insightly to communicate through the different departments. For example, a sale comes in and I, Marketing, will register this as an Opportunity. I will manage the sale process along with the managing director, and when this is confirmed, it will then be the IT director's responsibility to manage the projects. When the projects are complete, the finance director is then informed so they can invoice for that project. Insightly manages our workflow, so we can track our communication and ensure we do not miss anything. In the past, we have not followed up on sale leads or forgotten to invoice a company - and Insightly tracks this so it doesn't happen again.
- Manage workflow amongst other departments.
- Manage the sale process - so nothing is forgotten about.
- Gives you detailed insight on each customer, including their social links.
- When a project ends, it then needs an accounting system to then be managed by finance. They want to see the status as invoiced, awaiting payment etc.
- I would like the leads and contacts be de-duplicated together - as I am sure I have people in my leads that are already in my contacts.
- Increased Sales
- Improved efficiency
- Centralized contact management
- Streamlined business processes
The efficiency, contact management and business processes have definitely improved. The sales have increased slightly just because marketing is tracking them more - however, it does bring to our attention lost sales more.