Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Insightly is being used across the organization as a project management tool from Lead to Project completion. Insightly allows us to keep notes and tasks associated with a project in one central location. We haven't been able to get the Calendar to integrate well with our processes, but we would like that too.
- Allows linking to google drive documents - a good integration with our existing work flow.
- Custom Fields Allow us to track metrics that we care about during a project's stages.
- Tasks are associated with a project and its different stages. Allows us to track team and company project progress.
- Numbers fields are not human readable in insightly. They should have commas. Insightly is aware of the problem and has not been responsive in fixing it.
- Lack of alphabetized leads. Leads should be able to be ordered alphabetically.
- It would be nice to add stages between Lead, Opportunity, and Project.
- It would be nice if we could customize the names of the Lead, Opportunity, and Project categories.
- There are too many places to put notes. There are task related notes and notes related notes, and you can create a custom field with notes. I think the way to fix this would be to have all notes in other locations show up in the "Notes" history on the project/opportunity/lead.
- Custom reports can only easily be run for one category (lead, opportunity, project). There should be a more powerful custom report tool that allows me to cross reference information in Contacts, Organizations, Projects, etc.
We got tasks and key project details in one place. It has been hard to progress beyond that level. We probably solved 80% of the problems we wanted to solve.