Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
As the coordinator of our department, I use the program to keep track of client relationships. I also appreciate the "record keeping" side of Insightly as it is invaluable to my business as I regularly need to refer to earlier conversations. In addition, I use MailChimp and it's fairly straightforward to pull my list from Insightly.
- Tags - What an easy way to keep track of basic categories!
- Online database - I'm not tied to one desktop or other device.
- I love that I can create my own search filters.
- Most of the problems I experience with Insightly are due to my own lack of time. It seems to do most anything I need, if I take the time to learn the system.
- I've not yet found an easy way to move a lead to a current contact. I think there would be an easier way to keep up with the different types of clients without putting them into two different tabs.
- Improved efficiency
- Centralized contact management
- Streamlined business processes
Yes, we moved from a clumsy spreadsheet system that was difficult to keep up to date, to online customer information management. Now that all of our customer information is centrally located, we are enabled to care for our customers in a more timely, guest-centric fashion. That was entirely our goal!
This system works so well for keeping track of prospective clients and their information. I am able to see my latest emails, make notes any time I reach out, learn their kids' names, whatever, that I can pull up at any time. That's really helpful. The place I would love to see grow is how to manage client information post-contract. While Insightly obviously is still recording all of the emails, I don't have the same ease of access for keeping contracts and other proprietary documents. So I still end up having multiple files in multiple locations.