Overall Satisfaction with Instapage
We use InstaPage to create all campaign landing page content for our business. It is used exclusively by the marketing department and helps support lead generation activity for our various product lines. Using Instapage helps us easily build campaign pages, without having to do any code work to build the page out.
- Variety of Design Options and Templates
- App Connections
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Feedback System is Excellent
- Dynamic Text
- More Creative Option for Forms
- More Design Flexibility
- New team members can easily pick up Instapage for building campaigns and landing pages. Helps the company minimize training time to get employees up to speed. Very short learning curve!
- The fact that it auto-builds a web-version of your page - saves a lot of time having to manually do it. Big time saver!
We also use Mailchimp's new functionality to build landing pages. It has some advantages since we use Mailchimp as our email marketing system. However it is not as user-friendly as Instapage - and we only use it for certain simple campaigns that don't need us to be creative with the landing pages. I wouldn't recommend Mailchimp as an alternative to what Instapage brings to the table!
Well-suited for simple landing pages which don't have any complex functionality. Great for creating landing pages for lead generation campaigns - as it comes with tons of excellent templates and a variety of forms. Not great for pages that contain a lot of information and can potentially be very long. We found that Instapage is not a great fit for building pages that need to be updated frequently, like a blog page.