Overall Satisfaction with isolved
We use iSolved for payroll processing and time off tracking. It is used by all employees. We have a few part-time hourly employees, but mostly full-time salaried employees. Hourly employees punch in and punch out on their phones. There is one supervisor that reviews and approves all of the hourly employees' time cards. We have recently added health reimbursements through our payroll cycle.
- Ability for employees to punch in and punch out using their phones.
- Payroll processing is easy to review and post.
- Having a dedicated service team in our region is helpful.
- Navigating the system for requesting/approving time off is not intuitive.
- More timely responses/updates from customer service on escalated matters.
- The ability for employees to punch in and out from their phones eliminates paper time sheets and allows us to process payroll remotely, improving our time and process.
- Employees have access to their paystubs, which reduces the number of requests for copies when they need them.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?
iSolved has worked well for the most part. We only have about 20 employees. Once we got used to it, processing the hourly punches has worked pretty well. It has been able to accommodate our pay period and time off rules. Processing payroll is pretty straightforward. I wish the navigation for time off calendars and processing was more intuitive. I always have to hunt for it when I want to approve time off. When I have an escalated request, I would like customer service to at least give me updates, even if they don't have a resolution.