Overall Satisfaction with isolved
We use isolved primarily for payroll. We use the software to onboard employees, and then bi-monthly we do payroll. With the help of their support team we set up the system in a way that works best for us. We also use their time system to track PTO so we know when employees will be off. This year we will begin to use Share & Perform, their performance review software. Thus far set up has been easy and we look forward to utilize this software on a quarterly basis.
- Support team answers phone calls quickly, you don't have to wait on hold very long
- Support team rarely takes days to fix issues once they're in their queue
- The onboarding tool has been very useful. We've been able to do onboarding almost paperless at this point.
- Support is great at answering phone calls, they are not as quick as they used to be at responding to inquires sent via email
- The account managers seem to rotate yearly. The one we have now is great, but our prior one we almost never heard from.
- Time tracking
- Performance Reviews
- Employee access to electronic pay stubs and W-2s
- Payroll takes much less time
- We're able to maintain employee files mostly paperlessly
- We're hoping performance reviews will help us track financial goals and show us where the weak links are
We used Sage, I believe, until it was purchased by isolved. The system was old and inflexible. We've been able to customize more with isolved.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?
isolved meets most of our needs in the payroll area. We're experiencing a few more problems as we increase our number of employees, particularly in the area of tracking time. The biggest issue is that supervisors can only see the calendar for their specific teams. It would be useful to have a calendar for the entire office that is viewable for everyone.