Never Irritable with Iterable!https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationIterableUnspecified8.6161012017-06-21T01:37:42.290Z
June 20, 2017
Never Irritable with Iterable!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Iterable
Iterable is being used as our entire email sending platform. [It's] Extremely useful, as we send anywhere from 10-30 emails per day. Iterable is mainly used by the marketing department, specifically in my department of production. Data is often used for the entire company, and our email business is 100% reliant on Iterable to supply our customers with their content.
- Organization of Emails/Data.
- Ease of use when setting up email templates.
- Workflows are fantastic for our company.
- Split testing variants... i.e. times, days, viewing both emails at the same time while editing.
- More in-depth analysis on what users have purchases, rather than a revenue overview.
- In house examination of WHY users may unsub or not receive emails.
- Positive impact with workflow "cart abandon" emails.
- Positive impact with the ability to split test emails.
- Negative impact with Revenue data... not always accurate/tells the whole story.
I've only used 2-3 email platforms before Iterable, but Iterable is leaps and bounds ahead of the curve. While Iterable is a relatively new company, and has some things to improve upon, I have no major qualms with the business. The majority of my work os spent setting up emails and looking up data in Iterable, so overall, I'd say I'm happy.
- Perfect for any company looking to send anywhere from 1-100 emails per day. Everything from lists, workflows, template creators, etc...are the best I've seen so far.
- Great for managing triggered emails and the workflow options have improved greatly. This is great for any business looking to accommodate to their customer base.