Iterable Is Amazing - Totally Recommend!
July 17, 2022
Iterable Is Amazing - Totally Recommend!
Manager in MarketingHospital & Health Care Company, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Iterable
We use Iterable for all of our CRM needs. Iterable has so many features that make CRM easy and fun. We send a lot of content and needed a way to use to simplify the process without creating a new email template each time. So we created one template that is completely dynamically coded. Within the template, we are able to point to specific fields within our catalogs. We also use the collection feature to pull in the content to the template. Not only did the platform make it easy to institute this, but the support team was absolutely incredible. I definitely feel like Iterable does a great job at supporting their clients.
- Iterable has an excellent support group that is always willing to help. You definitely feel supported in everything that you do. You are never alone when you are building out new journeys or dynamically coding emails.
- I would say that the features that Iterable offers are great. If you can dream it, odds are Iterable has a way to accomplish it.
- Iterable's journeys are great. I love the tiles. The journeys offer a visual representation of the flow. It makes it easy to use and you are able to visualize the flow that you want to lead people through.
- I also love the catalog and collection feature of Iterable. We dynamically code a lot of emails and point to the catalog. The catalog feature makes it easy to send multiple content emails in each week.
- It is small, but I wish the templates had an auto-save feature.
- I also wish the journeys had an auto-save feature after updates are made.
- It can be a little confusing when updating a template within a journey. When you make edits to the template, it takes you out of the journey to the template. Then you have to save the template and then update it within the flow. It is like a 3 step process to make an update.
- I think that they have a robust way to track metrics. However, I still like taking the metrics out of the platform and analyzing them within Excel. However, it is super easy to export the metrics out of Iterable and analyze them.
- Iterable has helped us to save time with sending our emails with their catalog and collection feature. We are a smaller team, so any ways that we can same time but not sacrifice on any feature is a win. Iterable allowed us to do this, which is amazing.
- When we added web push to our portfolio, Iterable was there to support us. They helped our engineering teams set up the new channel. We were able to get it up and running pretty quickly.
- The journeys are also a great feature for us. We are able to build out personalized experiences based on our subscribers.
Based on the way that we send emails, we decided to go with Iterable. We loved the different features that they had. The main decision for us was the option of the catalog. We saw great potential for this feature and it has definitely helped us tremendously with our email program. Iterable makes everything very straightforward and easy to use. They have great features and a great support team. You definitely feel supported with any programs that you build out within the system. Honestly, I think if you can imagine it, Iterable will help you build it out within their platform. The platform is marketer-friendly and easy to use. We love using Iterable.
Do you think Iterable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Iterable's feature set?
Did Iterable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Iterable go as expected?
Would you buy Iterable again?
Overall, I think that Iterable is a great platform for all of your CRM needs. For CRM, it is important to use personalization and different mediums to reach your audience and Iterable is able to do that. Iterable makes it easy to use the different methods within a flow to reach a person effectively. Iterable is also great with its features for dynamic emails. When I am trying to build out a new journey or user experience, I know that I am supported by the team at Iterable.
Iterable Feature Ratings
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Email deliverability reporting
Triggered drip sequences
Role-based workflow & approvals