June 04, 2018
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Jive
We use Jive for collaboration pages and to serve as an intranet of sorts - an internal knowledge base.
- Tagging and labeling are flexible and useful for searches.
- Document editing is flexible and supports most of the options that you would expect.
- Page configuration and display options also allow for some customization of "look and feel."
- Search results don't always produce timely topics.
- I find that Jive lacks a modern aesthetic but your mileage may vary.
- Copy / paste of bullet point content from MSWord is not effective, and this can be frustrating when transferring content.
- Easier to find information about internal initiatives.
- Useful for storing content in a shared repository and not on local computers.
- The notifications system of Jive has prevented errors in executing company policy, based on alerts from Jive to flag new content.