Overall Satisfaction with JobScore
Our company advises more than 60 companies primarily across the US and Canada. Whenever an improved recruiting process is a topic, JobScore is the ATS we recommend. Additionally, while our boutique firm itself has limited hiring needs each year, JobScore is the tool we trust for our own purposes.
- Job description creation
- Scoring and management of applicants
- Syncing of interview notes to ease internal coordination
- Always available funnel analytics to support recruiting planning
- Improved mobile experience
- automated applicant scoring
- interview notes sharing
- funnel analytics
- sourcing analytics
- Highly positive, it allows us to run recruiting efforts with analytics similar to our marketing department
Do you think JobScore delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobScore's feature set?
Did JobScore live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JobScore go as expected?
Would you buy JobScore again?