Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite
We use Jobvite primarily for its ATS capability. It is primary used by HR in the recruiting function. The Jobvite tool helps provide us with recruiting solutions for managing the entire hiring process. I can track candidates easily, create reports, schedule interviews, etc. It truly goes beyond your typical ATS. The HireRight background integration in Jobvite is great as you can initiate background checks from the ATS itself. The features are innovative, easy to use, and really helps to streamline the hiring process.
- Reporting tools. You can create customized reports in this ATS from candidates in your current pipelines in certain requisitions to offer declines over a past year.
- Scheduling Tool. Jobvite integrates Google Calendar which makes it easy to schedule interviews in Jobvite itself.
- Social Recruiting. You can easily post positions out to your LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter network.
- Tech support via chat. There are some instances when it takes awhile for a representative to help out via chat.
- When modifying a interview schedule, I wish the tool would automatically update the schedule when I make a change to one person on the list.
- Positive- The publisher feature of Jobvite has helped in broadcasting our jobs to various social media channels which has given our company even more exposure and visibility.
- Positive- Jobvite has helped make it easy to keep track of candidates in the hiring process which has led to making hires faster.
- Positve- Reporting tool - helps hirings manager see what the candidate pipeline looks like and the time to fill stats.
In the past at different companies, I've used taleo, peoplesoft, and brassring. None of these ATS's compare to jobvite. It took me only 2 days to fully learn jobvite and once I got the hang of it, I was able to create and customize many reporting tools within minutes. I love how I can use my network to broadcast my jobs and just the fact that I can schedule interviews in the tool itself, helps tremendously.
I think Jobvite Hire ATS is great for startups and mid size companies to use. The tool is easy to integrate and the user interface is simple to use. If you're looking to streamline your hiring process seamlessly, Jobvite does the job.
Jobvite Feature Ratings
After using varios ATS's in the past, I have found most comfort and ease using jobvite. This tool has made the hiring process so easy to manage and just the fact that it is not complicated to use, makes it even better.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Creating and auditing requisitions
- Modifying user permissions in the system
- Social Broadcasting of jobs via publisher
- Creating reports can be a bit tricky for newcomers but key thing is to do test reports first.
Yes, but I don't use it