Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite
We currently use Jobvite across all functions and geographies to support the hiring. This includes requisition creation and approval, candidate submissions, resume routing (to managers), interview scheduling, feedback collection, offer creation, approval, extension. The tool integrates with Talentwise (our background check partner) and integrates with our HRIS system for on boarding. Additionally, we use the reporting tool within Jobvite for reporting. We also use Jobvite for employee referrals and publishing requisitions to various job boards and linkedin.
- Employee Referrals - Simplified and streamlined process for employees to post jobs and refer candidates.
- Manager Interface - Fairly intuitive UI that allows managers to review resumes and provide input on the hiring process.
- Integration - Jobvite allows us to simply connect the hiring process with our HR applications vendors/partners (Background, HRIS, etc).
- Reporting - Very hard to use. Standard reports are not particularly helpful and custom reporting tool takes trial and error to get what you need. Its evident the reporting was created by an engineer and NOT a staffing person. Getting a "reporting council" or advisory panel to re do the reporting aspect would be FANTASTIC.
- Customer Support - It has improved a bit over the last few months but often times you have to send follow up requests to get issues resolved. "Please post [your question] on the feature request forum" doesn't lend itself to a great experience.
- It allows us to share candidates between different recruiters in different geos.
- With the entire team using the tool there isn't a need for separate spreadsheets and tracking outside of Jobvite.
- Well versed managers can view the status of their requisitions. SELF SERVICE!
I have used jobvite at my past 4 employers (some of which I have implemented). Overall the tool is good. Cost is comparative (if not a better value). Time to implement has been reasonable. Most companies have been at the 200-600 person size. The ease of use, ease to train and being able to use one tool from start to finish is great. Where jobvite falls short is on the reporting side. If that improved I would say 10/10 but with that critical shortcoming I say 7 or 8/10