Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite
We use Jobvite across our organization for US, UK, Europe and Australia. Jobvite keeps all of our recruitment activity centralized, which allows for quality reporting for our executive team.
- Customization - Easy to create customized workflows and templates.
- Ease of use - all our users have an easy time logging into the system and using it with minimal assistance.
- Reporting - As the administrator, we can rely on Jobvite reporting to accurately reflect our activity. They take a while to get used to, but once you are able to create one report, you learn how to create others.
- Navigation - Admin page can be challenging to understand. I think there is some room for improvement on the way things are identified (i.e. Hire vs. Communications, Configurations, etc.) I always have to search what I'm looking for or access the community for answers.
- The ability to disable candidate application emails by requisition. Some of my managers prefer not to receive these in their inbox vs. others that have a strong preference. Would be nice if we could disable by req.
- User Permissions. Schedulers don't have access to perform all their required tasks. For example, a scheduler cannot actually schedule in some cases. Additionally, if you don't want them to see comp info in the candidates application, there isn't a way to control this. I've had to disable my scheduler's access (our receptionist) for this reason and can no longer use his help.
- We are able to automate many workflows which reduces time spent on tasks.
- It's given our managers and candidates a better experience with regards to communication during the process resulting in better pipelines and hires.
Their CS team is timely, follows a consistent process, and is always available in chat. If a matter needs escalation, I can count on them to follow up with me, which saves me time.
Do you think Jobvite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jobvite's feature set?
Did Jobvite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jobvite go as expected?
Would you buy Jobvite again?