Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite
We are using Jobvite as our applicant tracking system and talent acquisition reporting platform for the entire organization. When we decided to look for a new platform, we were looking for something that we could customize workflows, develop reporting and dashboards, make our candidate experience better, and give the tools for our recruiters to be more productive. Every employee in the organization is a user of Jobvite.
- Easy interview scheduling and candidate self-scheduling
- Automated emails
- Collaboration across all members of the hiring teams
- Ease of use for recruiters
- Built in training and reminders on how to navigate screens and complete tasks
- Support can be slow to respond at times
- Difficult to differentiate between external and internal candidates
- Reporting - we had none before other than manually tracking things in excel documents, now we have a full suite of reports and dashboards we can customize.
- Interview Scheduling - With the candidate self-scheduling feature, we can now schedule interviews in a matter of seconds while also automating the candidate confirmation email and the calendar invites.
- More detailed source tracking than I have seen in any other product allowing full visibility on who we hire, where they came from and we can now analyze our sources.
Jobvite easily beats all 3 of these. UlltiPro although branded as an ATS is not an ATS, it is a data repository and lacks everything I as a long time recruiter and talent acquisition manager would need to effectively do my job. iCIMS wasn't bad, but was more difficult to learn and navigate than Jobvite. Bullhorn was good, but lacked the evaluation form and interview scheduling features.
Jobvite has a lot of self-service support documentation, videos and walk through buttons that I really enjoy, as well as a knowledge base full of great information. Where they can improve in my opinion is responding quicker to open tickets, and lower hold time on the phone when calling for support.
Do you think Jobvite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jobvite's feature set?
Did Jobvite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Jobvite go as expected?
Would you buy Jobvite again?
Jobvite has replaced our old ATS, our old scheduling platform, and brought reporting front and center giving the business more access to information regarding our open positions. Hiring managers are notified of steps taken from the time a candidate applies, all the way through screening, and they have access to information in real-time that they would otherwise not have had access to. For a company of our size, roughly 550 employees the Jobvite Hire platform is a perfect tool for us. If you are a smaller company (less than 100 people) or you hire very low volume, you probably won't get the same excitement I do. If you are growing rapidly and recruiting high volume this is a perfect fit.