October 08, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite
We use Jobvite in recruiting and as a system to keep track of data. It is mainly used in our human resources department. I like that there are reports you can pull, as well as statistics on positions and accounts that use Jobvite. Mainly, it is a crucial part of our business.
- Visibility is good, and Jobvite really stands out in its graphic design.
- The interface is easy to use and intuitive, which in turn feels like its helping productivity.
- Lastly, the statistics and summary options are frequently used as a measure and analysis or our hiring process.
- As an applicant tracking system, there could be options to improve functionality with our payroll system.
- Having more options for a summary of recruiters, using these summaries as KPIs.
- Automating a lot of the recording options would be nice.
- Jobvite was crucial in providing data on KPIs for the hiring team. Using data from Jobvite we were able to settle on future hiring goals to increase productivity by 20%.
Jobvite is an easier to choose to make than ZipRecruiter due to the fact that ZipRecruiter had a lot of needless ads in the email system that I felt were less prominent in Jobvite. The collaboration possibilities between recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers is probably one of the best features of Jobvite.
The support online for Jobvite is already decent, and the Jobvite team is also helpful if there are any questions. We have never had to need much support for Jobvite in general, so it is hard to know the level of support we would need if it ever came to that.
Do you think Jobvite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jobvite's feature set?
Did Jobvite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Jobvite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Jobvite again?
Jobvite works really well when the applicant fills out the application and follows through the traditional way of hiring. For recruiters and acquisitions, this is simple and easy. For less traditional hires and positions, this could be a challenge to include what HR needs from a hiring standpoint. Generally speaking, Jobvite is pretty effective.