Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite
We are currently using Jobvite as our principal ATS, CRM and will soon be deploying it's texting platform as well. Implementing Jobvite has been a tremendous success for us, it allowed us to greatly simplify the application process, and improve the overall candidate experience. Also by deploying it's CRM, we've been able to vastly improve our reach to candidates, both those of whom are in our talent community as well as those that we have sourced externally.
- Ability to leverage the platform to connect all of your users and their social networks to promote your jobs.
- Very easy to use interface for users, leaders, and applicants.
- Greatly improves the candidate experience.
- Integration with LinkedIn is a game-changer.
- Reporting could be a bit more robust, especially with custom reports, but they are working on that now with some improvements coming out soon.
- More customization with security for roles would be great. Restrict or open up what managers can or cannot see etc.
- Doing more to ensure there are no duplicate entries, meaning, the same people with different profiles in the system.
- Incredibly positive, our applications have risen by 22% year over year since implementing and on pace to exceed 30% growth this year.
- The ROI has been especially strong with regards to military veteran recruitment, and other types of specialty recruitment because of it's social reach.
- Our candidate experience scores are higher than industry benchmarks and it's largely due to the experience on Jobvite.
While I had not used it, we heavily considered iCIMS as a possible solution. It's also a best of breed product, with many of the same types of advancements as Jobvite, but it lacked in connection to social networks and does not have a dedicated CRM that connects to it. Jobvite with its LinkedIn integration amongst other features is still a few steps ahead in my opinion.
The key with support from any vendor is your direct customer success person. Our experience out of the gate needed some help, but we received a lot of support from senior and executive leadership on ensuring that we had a positive experience with and opinion of Jobvite. They need to dedicate experts more quickly to escalating issues, but to their credit, once escalated, do a nice job at fixing whatever issues arise.
Do you think Jobvite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jobvite's feature set?
Did Jobvite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jobvite go as expected?
Would you buy Jobvite again?
Jobvite is great in my opinion for most companies that are looking to move away from a heavy req management style ATS like Taleo. It provides candidates a dynamic experience to apply and connect with the company and also is easy to use from a recruiter and hiring manager level. It has advanced settings like role-based security, position control capability, and decent reporting capabilities. It integrates easily with our HRIS, UltiPro, and it's best feature is that your recruitment team can connect with their social networks to promote roles and leverage it's very powerful CRM platform. Not sure if this is the right solution for a company that is less focused on sourcing and more focused on requisition management.