Outlook positive, with some adjustments to available resources.
Scott Sendelweck | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 09, 2020

Outlook positive, with some adjustments to available resources.

Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite

We use the Jobvite text platform for my company's recruitment communication and AI applicant/candidate administrative task completion.
  • Customer service.
  • Technical knowledge.
  • Industry trends.
  • Product knowledge.
  • More product training.
  • Introduction of new trends and how JV is scaling to match those trends.
  • Product SME's and evangelists for their services (more needed) to help clients learn about the product options.
  • Applicant response rates have increased.
  • New technology is a good thing for the network to advertise.
  • Communication is better overall with our applicant/candidate base.
  • The cost of the Jobvite tools are well matched within the ATS industry.
My support is high. But with established (long term) leadership, they prefer tried and true processes and routine. This includes adversity to trying new things and especially new technologies in my industry. It's tough to sell new tech and great new industry solutions to existing organizations when your competitors in that space are taking the same approaches to upgrade their technologies. No one moves in this industry unless forced to do so. Either that or someone pushes us.

Jobvite is an amazing and growing org. They are gaining market share but lack the appropriate resources, SME's, and marketing support to get in front of decision-makers with solutions that will change the way that organization recruits talent and manages results. More like a pre and post partnership.
Yes, some. Stats vary from user to user as it depends on adoption of the technology from our staff. Are the reports and data beneficial? Yes. Does my organization really use the analytics to change the way they are working, I would say, not really. Again, it all depends on our ability to use the tools that we purchased and use the data to our strategic advantage.
The main reason we like the Jobvite tools is to avoid IT intervention. The SaaS solution is a great way to separate our TA data from the highly regulated Healthcare world. It makes it easy to set up and manage without the intervention and slow downs typically injected by other divisions of our org structures.
We have a lot more room to advance into the space of single sign-ins or even better, single point of data collection. If there was a way to eliminate this step in our application process, really any application process, I would be all for it. I don't think that our organization can really even imagine such tech advances. It would be nice though and I am sure we will get there someday.
Jobvite tech is better suited for our organization. It is faster to set up, less convoluted in terms of user data and friendliness. I do like the candidate experience and the available toolsets, even though we have not taken advantage of some of the offerings just yet. Management of the company seems to be on track.
Well suited for mid to small companies that are working from having no tech to getting tech in the door to help with the recruiting efforts. More attention is needed to the end line customer after the sale with account managers that are knowledgable of the product lines.

Jobvite Feature Ratings