Overall Satisfaction with Kahoot!
I learned about this tool in college and it proved to be very effective in assimilating and reviewing the content. In the organization I work for, I try to promote training and content teaching in a more interactive and efficient way. I use it within my marketing sector and in some training that I promote to external customers and external sectors such as sales and SDRs. It turned out to be a structured, organized, and easy-to-use tool. It has a functional and beautiful design, its functions streamline our training and assimilation of promoted content.
- Content review.
- Promotes easier assimilation of contents.
- Healthy and quality competitions between teams.
- Assembling the questions with the answers becomes confusing in some situations.
- Interactive learning games.
- Performance indicator and ranking.
- Detailed reports with data analysis.
- Faster training and time savings.
- Quality of learned content.
- Well-trained and studied employees.
Do you think Kahoot! delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kahoot!'s feature set?
Did Kahoot! live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kahoot! go as expected?
Would you buy Kahoot! again?
A very reliable scenario for use and within faculties and teaching intuitions and companies that promote training and the dissemination of content. Many companies find it difficult to pass content and teachings to their employees in an interactive and efficient way and Kahoot makes this process much easier. An inappropriate scenario, I believe, is in companies with a very closed mentality and with slow processes where many innovations are not allowed.