Updated June 03, 2015
Score 4 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kayako
At StyleEase Software, LLC, we use Kayako as our Support Ticket system. This is mainly used in the support department, but it can also be used for wholesale questions.
- It creates an easy interface for answering tickets from a regular computer screen.
- It allows you to categorize well, so that you can create reports of common problems.
- You can customize support ticket issues to get more detailed information.
- Kayako needs to make it easier to use our ticketing system on the go. It is very difficult to use on an iPad or iPhone, for example.
- They could make the system a little less clunky, and easier to manage from the Admin side.
- I'd like to feel like the system is more up to date with other software out there.
- We have better customer service, and less dropped conversations
- The ROI is worth it, because we are not losing tickets to spam filters as often
We only looked at a few. For a small software company, that only wanted to provide better support, it was affordable and easy enough to assimilate into our system.