Overall Satisfaction with Kintone
For creating quick and efficient cloud-based forms, I have not used a more intuitive product. Forms and grids are configurable and deliverable in minutes with the capabilities of API and Workflow capabilities as the need arises. Kintone addresses my needs for quick, deliverable forms that prompt the user for the necessary information, validate that information, and provide notifications. This allows me to develop ad hoc workflows and status update forms quickly.
- Employee Onboarding Check List
- Employee Address Verification
- Document Employee Movements and Changes
- Provide a master list of Warehouses with all pertinent data for each
- Much easier way to create drop downs based on other kintone forms data
- More attractive UI
- Scheduled Imports and exports of data
- Command Line functionality to export data and Import Data
- Built-in ability to send data to MSSQL/Built in ability to load drop-down data from MS SQL Db
- Allows multi-department interaction to Onboard Employees correctly with a very detailed checklist of action items
- provides a detailed checklist to request changes to an employee's location, region, job functions, duties that impact software systems, and what has to be modified.
I like the Workflow builder in managing the action flows of a form from department to department
Do you think Kintone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kintone's feature set?
Did Kintone live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kintone go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Kintone again?