September 19, 2016
Analyst in Information TechnologyHospital & Health Care Company, 10,001+ employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kronos Workforce Ready
Kronos is currently being used across the University of Maryland Medical System. We're using it to address time and attendance (using the Kronos time clock), timestamp (using our intranet), basic scheduling, reporting and in 2016 we introduced Attestation Tool Kit to the organization. For those unaware of this module it gives employees the ability to state if they received their full meal break at the time clock or the web.
- Communication with the Kronos Project Manager - there has never been an occasion when the Project Manager has not made themselves available to get on a call or resolve issues.
- Managing Resources - On many occasions multiple projects were overlapping one another and the Kronos Team was excellent in organizing their time to meet various due dates.
- Resolving issue - Being able to resolve application and database concerns are critical when working on a project and on several occasions we've met to define, research and resolve issues.
- Having a backup when a consultant is on leave has been a concern but the status of the project was never jeopardized.
- Managing consultant leave schedules should be a priority especially when working on a project during peak leave times. Make and keep track of staff leave time to successfully prioritize project tasks.
- Trouble shooting the Transaction Assistant error report is challenging. If a "user friendly" error report could be made it will be extremely helpful.
- The application has made documenting employee hours and overtime calculation user friendly. The experience in using the timeclock and PC has been a positive experience for staff.
During my tenure at my organization we've only used Kronos and have not considered moving to another application to document employee time.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
My experience with Kronos has always been positive. I've worked with sales consultants, the accounting department, project managers and application consultants. In all situations they have been professional, timely and prepared to address all issues we've encountered when implementing an application across our organization.
Kronos is well suited for businesses of all sizes. Kronos Global Support has been excellent in troubleshooting issues and concerns. Businesses should thoroughly review their maintenance contract to understand what type of support will be provided and what hours it will be provided.