Kustomer and Customers
Updated February 21, 2020
Kustomer and Customers
ThirdLoveApparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kustomer
Kustomer is currently used through one department: our Customer Experience department. It is used daily for conversations with our customers. The business problem it would address is customer questions or concerns. We help our customers through Kustomer from pre-sale to shopping questions to returns and exchanges. We also use Kustomer for Datta purposes to see how many times our customers are reaching out to us in regards to particular issues or questions.
- Cohesiveness: all the information we need is in one spot, from customer information, order information, feedback opportunities and the actual conversation(s) with the customers.
- Stability: compared to other CRM tools, Kustomer has been the most stable and has crashed less than other tools.
- Troubleshooting: any issues that we have are typically resolved immediately.
- Flexibility: were often told from Kustomer reps that certain functionalities are unachievable, though there could be an easy solution.
- Team Member Specifics: For our different channels of support, we are only able to change the entire team setting. For example, for chats, everyone who is on that team can receive up to 2 chats. For training purposes, it’s typically easier to allow our trainees to take just one at a time, but we do not have control over that.
- Routing: no matter how many workarounds or troubleshooting we do, we find that the system just does not route contacts efficiently.
That fact that I had to add 3 tags for one tool says a lot. We had 3 different avenues with Zendesk. So not only was the order information, shipping information, and more in another site or page, so was the live support. This just created a lot of confusion, especially when training new employees.
It’s a great tool that has helped our company and overall customer service. I believe if we were able to edit certain setting for our specific company that would be hopeful. We have been told before that certain desires of ours would make a change throughout all of Kustomer. Which is not something we would want, we would just want that to change for our business.
Do you think Kustomer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kustomer's feature set?
Did Kustomer live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kustomer go as expected?
Would you buy Kustomer again?
Kustomer allows for all the information you need to be in one place, which assists in active research, troubleshooting, and overall problem solving. With this in mind, it’s incredibly easy for our trainees to become confused or overwhelmed with how much is presented at one time. It is also helpful as they won’t have to travel to multiple different tools or sites to find the answer that they need.