Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Ease of use.
- Mobile application.
- The ability to print a month view of the schedule would be a great benefit.
- The signup list is a great feature, but there are too many steps to make it easy to use.
- The bulk add and delete process works well, but tends to be confusing for users.
- Mobile accessibility
- Cloud-based software
- Compliant with all necessary information security standards
- No drag/drop interface for scheduling
- Not highly customizable for a specific type of business/business needs
- Needs more view options for users
- Cannot adjust/edit shifts quickly (too many clicks/forms to accomplish)
Shiftboard Scorecard Summary
Shiftboard offers a full-service employee scheduling software solution targeted for industries as diverse as hospitality and security to event planning and business services. This solution enables companies to manage employee schedules across job sites, geographies, and different employee types.
The vendor says their user-friendly iPhone and Android apps help employees easily access their schedules anywhere. Additionally, the vendor says the are responsible for scheduling over half a million employees around the globe.
|Lite||$45 per month||up to 35 employees|
|Standard||$120 per month||up to 70 employees|
|Plus||$276 per month||up to 125 employees|
Shiftboard Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Shiftboard Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Shiftboard Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|