Reviews (1-3 of 3)
To make a better agent experience, it would be helpful if Shiftboard connected with their Google Calendar. This way our agents could receive reminders of upcoming breaks, lunches, meetings or any other scheduled times within their Shiftboard. It can also be hard to read when looking for specific times. I use this tool frequently to see what agents are scheduled for which channel support at what times and when their breaks are. It's difficult to have to highlight over a timeline to see when the break is, and it would be easier to highlight the timeline and see the entire scheduled.
- It provides a good visual for those who are visual interpreters. This way there are able to see a timeline of their day and what portions of it are 'green' meaning they will be on live support.
- It's very clear what channel they are scheduled for the day as it listed on the top of that event.
- Shiftboard can be difficult to navigate, and when an agent bookmarks the tool it stays on their schedule for that specific date, often causing confusion. For example, mine is stuck on January 27th, 2017.
- It's difficult to get to your specific schedule.
- The overview of schedules within one week is also very difficult to read.
- Mobile accessibility
- Cloud-based software
- Compliant with all necessary information security standards
- No drag/drop interface for scheduling
- Not highly customizable for a specific type of business/business needs
- Needs more view options for users
- Cannot adjust/edit shifts quickly (too many clicks/forms to accomplish)
- Ease of use.
- Mobile application.
- The ability to print a month view of the schedule would be a great benefit.
- The signup list is a great feature, but there are too many steps to make it easy to use.
- The bulk add and delete process works well, but tends to be confusing for users.
Shiftboard Scorecard Summary
Shiftboard offers a full-service employee scheduling software solution targeted for industries as diverse as hospitality and security to event planning and business services. This solution enables companies to manage employee schedules across job sites, geographies, and different employee types.
The vendor says their user-friendly iPhone and Android apps help employees easily access their schedules anywhere. Additionally, the vendor says the are responsible for scheduling over half a million employees around the globe.
|Lite||$45 per month||up to 35 employees|
|Standard||$120 per month||up to 70 employees|
|Plus||$276 per month||up to 125 employees|
Shiftboard Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Shiftboard Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Shiftboard Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|