Overall Satisfaction with LastPass for Business
I support multiple clients and need to keep passwords for sensitive accounts - bank, credit card, etc. LastPass takes care of this seamlessly and enables me to share these logins with my team members without compromising the client's data.
- Create client password folders/groups
- Share information with other users easily
- Multifactor authentication protections
- Admin dashboard could be more intuitive and easy to use.
- Ability to save shared password in existing "folders".
- I don't have hard numbers to quote but I don't have to spend time managing passwords, LastPass cuts that time to nearly nothing.
It is easy for me to add new team members and share applicable password groups in LastPass; it is just as easy to remove those accesses, which is just as important as staffing changes occur.
Do you think LastPass for Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LastPass for Business's feature set?
Did LastPass for Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LastPass for Business go as expected?
Would you buy LastPass for Business again?
I have only need to use support once in the time I have had LastPass and my issue was resolved quickly.
LastPass handles the storage of countless passwords effortlessly and is a great tool for generating complex passwords on the fly. I can't think of any scenario - business or personal - where LastPass would not be appropriate given the need for tight password controls in the current environment.