Overall Satisfaction with Leadpages
Leadpages is being used to grow our audiences, collect email followers and get leads for sales. It is used across all platforms of our organization as there are many ways this can be used to capture data. It addresses all kinds of issues, like... is anyone interested in a class about yoga online, like one of our clients was curious about. Or, answering direct questions like How do I find and capture emails for people who need to fix their credit. Basically, any question you have, you can find followers that have the same needs.
- Leadpage captures emails of potential clients that are looking for a particular product or offer you have.
- Leadpages makes direct sales for particular offers or products you offer.
- Leadpages can even set up potential viewers for online podcasts, teaching classes, tutorials and more.
- Leadpages is not super easy to learn for people that are not internet savvy.
- Leadpages has a trial, but it should be double what they offer to allow for the learning curve of those that have limited time per day to learn it.
- Leadpages should offer more video tutorials or even have influencers out there that will help with particular issues.
- Leadpages, as long as you have it set up properly, will have a quick ROI within days of your first campaign.
- For those that are not familiar, it is probably best to hire someone to take over this part and still your ROI will be very quick, including the cost of this professional.
- Overall, Leadpages has a very fast ROI if used and implemented in a timely manner, and used to constantly evolve what you are doing with new fresh content.
Well, Drip is part of Leadpages, however it is more of what the title means. It does drip campaigns, where they come in and it drips them all over the place finding out what they truly need. The other platforms are fairly good, but they do not have all the functions that Leadpages does and certainly are not near as user-friendly with drop and drag or live interactions on some of these.
One of my clients is an online Yoga Teacher, when she first started she struggled with getting clients. Once I sat her down and told her that we need to make several videos with clips of what she is doing and even one that she can do a Q&A with, she was challenged. She immediately saw a turn up to her online events and was encouraged to continue pursuing her dreams. In another scenario, I had a client that was selling online coaching and was having a hard time getting paying clients as his niche was abused women. We all know, most abused women are controlled by their men and have very little money. I showed him the value of what he does and how not to settle, so in this case, he did online videos that spelled out what he does and if they were interested they could go from there. It even collected deposits, so he did not have to waste his time trying to talk people into it anymore.