In theory, it seemed like a great idea. Simply fill out a few easy criteria, and the resulting list of contacts should come with the emails and phone numbers we could then use to market towards them. However, various issues with the software's support and pricing plan eventually chased us away.
- Generating lists of contacts that could then be easily exported to Excel.
- Allows research into specific contacts.
- The pricing plan for the software charges for each contact pulled.
- The UI is incredibly clunky and outdated.
- Information from contacts is not always accurate and the success rate for retrieving accurate emails was low.
It does not function well, however, when used as a way to research specific contacts. This is due to the low accuracy rate of the software, as it often pulls old, outdated, or simply wrong information. During our time using it, we had several of the emails bounce back. A low accuracy rate means it's only effective if used to send out emails in bulk.