https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/R4/Nr/77D91RWD83W8.PNGLeadGrabber Pro - Source New Prospect Contacts & Details in Bulk with Automated Web Crawling SoftwareWe use LeadGrabber Pro as a tool that allows us to source thousands of new qualified prospects each week. It's more cost-effective than purchasing lists and the quality is much more accurate. The software is built to provide contact details for companies and contacts we've identified as prospects. It's able to work seamlessly on LinkedIn, Zoominfo and other similar sites making it an invaluable extension for anyone looking to make new business connections with those they've identified online. LeadGrabber is a major contributor to our initial contacts, appointments set and overall revenue generation. I wouldn't want to be working without it.,Identify new contacts Build lists of new contacts using LinkedIn, Zoominfo or similar sites Gain new contacts in bulk in a cost-effective manner,Adding the ability to search for contact details based on a general job title and company alone Adding an online website that syncs with the tool that could function similar to a CRM,10,Large uptick in new contacts Large uptick in appointments set Large uptick in revenue generation Increase in new business revenue generation between 30% and 50% company wide compared to without the tool,Data.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Lead Accelerator and SalesLoft,LeadGrabber Pro also acts as a repository for all the contacts that are sourced. Because of that, and it's built-in functionality to eliminate duplicate records, the data stored acts as the reporting function itself. All of the data can be stored, sorted and managed lists or campaigns in a number of ways. The software is truly flexible.,ClearSlide,1,1,Identifying new prospects & contacts Collecting new contact details in bulk Providing a cost-effective solution to finding new prospects,In conjunction with our CRM.,Potentially as a CRM or with our outbound campaigns.,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,I wouldn't change our selection process. Demo the software and you will likely be a buyer.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,None,10,No,10,Yes,Sometime earlier this year a new version of the software was provided that did not load correctly. My customer support rep was on the phone and computer with me in under 30 minutes and quickly resolved the issue.,Building lists of contacts on familiar sites like LinkedIn, Zoominfo and others Screening built lists for contacts you already have Effortlessly gaining contact details for the lists built as the software collects the data,The functionality is intuitive and straightforward.,10It's very very good!I use LeadGrabber Pro to build bespoke marketing lists for my clients. As opposed to purchasing lists from third parties, LeadGrabber Pro gives me the flexibility to respond to customer needs across geography, industry and job function.,Finding email addresses Verifying email addresses Grading the deliverability of the address found,List segmentation for Europe needs to be added,10,LeadGrabber Pro enables me to supply my customers accurately and cost-effectively,No,10,No,In my opinion and experience, the support team is one of the best out there, period. Their everyday standard is exceptionally high.eGrabber LeadGrabber is well worth grabbing.Very good software tool for building professional business leads and capturing their contact information. Excellent training and ongoing support from a dedicated team that wants you to be successful with their product. I do recommend the product if you are seeking to build your prospects list from LinkedIn and information found on the world wide web.,Look up and filter leads in LinkedIn, then find their contact information, download and import into your database. It works as represented.,Some simple step-by-step instructions would be helpful. They may exist, possibly on their web site, but I haven't been offered them.,8,We're brand new with this, so we can't yet indicate. But we do keep track of where each lead or contact came from, so over time we will be able to identify.LeadGrabber Pro saves livesI have been using LeadGrabber Pro for two years, and I just renewed for a third year. I use it ~ weekly to collect my contacts' information, and I occasionally help my clients and referral partners build prospect lists with this tool.,Walk-away functionality: just click on the "Grab" button, and a list is automatically built for you Appends email addresses to contacts -- via automated LinkedIn and Google searches Verifies email addresses, and provides a rating on the accuracy / deliverability of each email address,The Auto-Split function is not perfect ... for splitting large searches into smaller jobs. Occasionally I encounter something trivial that does not work, but eGrabber Tech Support is very responsive, and they issue a patch, within a day or two of my complaint.,10,This app works great, so I have been able to help dozens of my clients build prospect lists and append existing lists. I have used it to build my own lists, and it is a valuable tool for me.,Hunter,reports = not applicableLeadGrabber Pro - The Most Effective Tool For B2B ProspectingWe use LeadGrabber pro in the Marketing Department to identify potential prospects on Linkedin and find their business contact information. We have a member of our team dedicated to this program full-time and she is able to go in and find targeted prospects then follow-up with them via email or phone in order to introduce them to our company.,LeadGrabber Pro is a great lead generation tool. If you know who you want to target, you find people on Linkedin that meets your specific targeting and then capture their business contact information. This information can then be used to send emails or make calls to these contacts. In addition to getting their email/phone number, we are able to capture other important information like their twitter id. This information can be used to better target prospects on social media as well. Leadgrabber has offered excellent support whenever issues have arrived with the system. Though there hasn't been many issues, whenever there has been an issue, their support team has always replied in a timely manner and has also fixed all issues quickly and effectively.,Sometimes there are updates in the Linkedin interface which affect how we can search for these prospects through Linkedin. The support team has always been very responsive to help us understand how to better prospect when these updates occur, but maybe receiving an email or some kind of notification in advance would better help us anticipate these changes.,10,We've been running LeadGrabber Pro for nearly one year. The initial investment in the program was around $3,000 and we've invested about $7,000 into an employee managing this program for us. So the total investment on our end has been around $10,000 in the program. Within the first year, we've closed $129,000 in sales, which is an 1190% increase in our investment. We also have about $200,000 in pipeline value of potential opportunities that could close in the next year. LeadGrabber Pro has definitely been a positive revenue generator for us and will continue using the service this upcoming year.,LeadFuze,Through the LeadGrabber Pro platform, we are able to keep track of all the prospects who we've found through Linkedin and keep all their information in the platform itself. In addition to keeping track of all our prospects, we are able to export all our information into excel or into Salesforce, which is our company CRM. Through this data export, we are able to keep track of emails sent, emails opened, email links clicked, sales calls made, sales activities, sales opportunities, sales opportunities value, and sales revenue generated from our LeadGrabber Pro initiatives.
Windows
LeadGrabber Pro

LeadGrabber Pro Reviews

LeadGrabber Pro
Filter 7 vetted LeadGrabber Pro reviews and ratings
Jon Langford profile photo
July 12, 2018

Review: "LeadGrabber Pro - Source New Prospect Contacts & Details in Bulk with Automated Web Crawling Software"

We use LeadGrabber Pro as a tool that allows us to source thousands of new qualified prospects each week. It's more cost-effective than purchasing lists and the quality is much more accurate. The software is built to provide contact details for companies and contacts we've identified as prospects. It's able to work seamlessly on LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and other similar sites making it an invaluable extension for anyone looking to make new business connections with those they've identified online. LeadGrabber is a major contributor to our initial contacts, appointments set and overall revenue generation. I wouldn't want to be working without it.
  • Identify new contacts
  • Build lists of new contacts using LinkedIn, ZoomInfo or similar sites
  • Gain new contacts in bulk in a cost-effective manner
  • Adding the ability to search for contact details based on a general job title and company alone
  • Adding an online website that syncs with the tool that could function similar to a CRM
LeadGrabber Pro is well suited for (1) identifying target companies using LinkedIn, ZoomInfo or other similar sites, (2) you then have the ability to build lists of targeted contacts within the tool using those sites, (3) afterwards, the software collects the contact details of those targeted in an effortless, automated fashion, and (4) LeadGrabber Pro provides this functionality at a very cost-effective price point.
Read Jon Langford's full review
Paul Doran profile photo
July 06, 2018

LeadGrabber Pro Review: "It's very very good!"

• Finding email addresses
  • Verifying email addresses
  • Grading the deliverability of the address found
  • List segmentation for Europe needs to be added
Flexibility is a major strength - no obvious weaknesses for me!
Read Paul Doran's full review
Bill Greene profile photo
June 25, 2018

LeadGrabber Pro Review: "eGrabber LeadGrabber is well worth grabbing."

• Look up and filter leads in LinkedIn, then find their contact information, download and import into your database.
  • It works as represented.
  • Some simple step-by-step instructions would be helpful. They may exist, possibly on their web site, but I haven't been offered them.
Good product for entrepreneurs and business development professionals who understand the value of LinkedIn.
Read Bill Greene's full review
John Trumbull profile photo
September 28, 2018

User Review: "LeadGrabber Pro saves lives"

• Walk-away functionality: just click on the "Grab" button, and a list is automatically built for you
  • Appends email addresses to contacts -- via automated LinkedIn and Google searches
  • Verifies email addresses, and provides a rating on the accuracy / deliverability of each email address
  • The Auto-Split function is not perfect ... for splitting large searches into smaller jobs.
  • Occasionally I encounter something trivial that does not work, but eGrabber Tech Support is very responsive, and they issue a patch, within a day or two of my complaint.
Great for appending email addresses, phone, and mailing address to lists acquired from other sources. Just import from Excel, and click on "append".
Read John Trumbull's full review
Tallin Johnson profile photo
November 03, 2017

Review: "LeadGrabber Pro - The Most Effective Tool For B2B Prospecting"

• LeadGrabber Pro is a great lead generation tool. If you know who you want to target, you find people on Linkedin that meets your specific targeting and then capture their business contact information. This information can then be used to send emails or make calls to these contacts.
  • In addition to getting their email/phone number, we are able to capture other important information like their twitter id. This information can be used to better target prospects on social media as well.
  • Leadgrabber has offered excellent support whenever issues have arrived with the system. Though there hasn't been many issues, whenever there has been an issue, their support team has always replied in a timely manner and has also fixed all issues quickly and effectively.
  • Sometimes there are updates in the Linkedin interface which affect how we can search for these prospects through Linkedin. The support team has always been very responsive to help us understand how to better prospect when these updates occur, but maybe receiving an email or some kind of notification in advance would better help us anticipate these changes.
LeadGrabber Pro is an effective tool for prospecting for B2B organizations that have a need to prospect a large pool of potential prospects. Within a year period under one license, you are able to find up to 100.000 prospects using Linkedin. This is helpful for organizations who would like to contact many prospects within a year.

LeadGrabber Pro might be less relevant for businesses who are more focused on B2C sales or B2B organization that very niche and don't have a large pool of prospects they need to contact.
Read Tallin Johnson's full review
Joseph Tinnerello profile photo
November 04, 2015

LeadGrabber Pro Review: "Excellent Software"

The software is used to generate leads from Linkedin.
  • Grabs names, email addresses and phone numbers of targeted leads
  • Rates the quality of the data
  • Is much faster and more accurate than anything I can do manually
  • Allows us to reach specific targets with email with greater frequency, accuracy and in specific niche groups
  • Make the software easier to use to gather information from sources other than Linkedin
Lead generation in general for targeted email.
Read Joseph Tinnerello's full review
Nate Nead profile photo
November 04, 2015

LeadGrabber Pro: "LeadGrabber review"

I'm using LeadGrabber Pro to source leads.
  • Does the job.
  • I am able to export data in the way I want.
  • Too many features. It could be greatly simplified.
  • Paying for more AutoNexts when I already paid $4K for the product was excessive.
How can I get more data?
Read Nate Nead's full review

Advanced search (6)
Identification of new leads (6)
List quality (6)
List upload/download (6)
Ideal customer targeting (6)
Load time/data access (7)
Contact information (7)
Company information (7)
Industry information (7)
Lead qualification process (5)
Smart lists and recommendations (3)
Salesforce integration (4)
Company/business profiles (4)
Alerts and reminders (3)
Data hygiene (4)
9.6
Automatic data refresh (3)
Tags (3)
Filters and segmentation (5)
Sales email templates (2)
10.0
Append emails to records (6)

About LeadGrabber Pro

LeadGrabber Pro is a B2B sales intelligence tool which can be used to build a list of prospective clients from professional networking sites.

The tool captures new contacts from online directories as well as professional and social networking sites. LeadGrabber extracts contact information from these websites in a single click, including name, job title, email address, company, phone, etc. and stores these values in a spreadsheet format.

But, contacts found online typically lack business email addresses and phone numbers. LeadGrabber appends missing email IDs and phone numbers, which the vendor says can speed up prospecting. The software finds this data using real-time searches on the Internet.

LeadGrabber directly transfers prospect lists to Salesforce.com, PCRecruiter (PCR), ACT!, Excel and Outlook. It also supports CSV format for automatic export of contacts to Bullhorn, Lotus Organizer, Jigsaw etc.

For Pricing Details visit : https://www.egrabber.com/leadgrabberpro/#pricing