eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro

Does this eGrabber your attention?

The BEST Tool Out There!

B2B Tool

It's very very good!

LeadGrabber Pro saves lives

Good in Theory, Not in Practice

Identification of new leads (12)

List upload/download (12)

List quality (12)

Contact information (13)

What is eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro?

eGrabber's LeadGrabber Pro is a B2B Sales Intelligence tool which can be used to Build a List of prospective clients from professional networking sites. The tool captures new contacts from online directories as well as professional and social networking sites. LeadGrabber…

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.egrabber.com/leadgrabberpro…

3 people want pricing too

What is ListGrabber?

ListGrabber is a Data Extraction Software that enables users to capture name, company mailing address, email, phone and fax number, etc. of likely prospects or business contacts.The Internet has many sources of free leads that users can use to market products and services. ListGrabber is a sales…

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

Prospecting

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

4.6

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Sales Intelligence Email Features

9.4

What is eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro?

The tool captures new contacts from online directories as well as professional and social networking sites. LeadGrabber extracts contact information from these websites in a single click, including name, job title, email address, company, phone, etc. and stores these values in a spreadsheet format.

But, contacts found online typically lack business email addresses and phone numbers. LeadGrabber appends missing email IDs and phone numbers, which the vendor says can speed up prospecting. The software finds this data using real-time searches on the Internet.

LeadGrabber directly transfers prospect lists to Salesforce.com, PCRecruiter (PCR), ACT!, Excel and Outlook. It also supports CSV format for automatic export of contacts to Bullhorn, Lotus Organizer, Jigsaw etc.

For More Details visit : https://www.egrabber.com/leadgrabberpro/

Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features

• Supported: Contact information

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features

• Supported: Salesforce integration
  • Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data

• Supported: Captures Online Contacts
  • Supported: Finds missing Email, Phone Contact Information
  • Supported: Exports lists to CRM / ATS

eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro Screenshots

Tool to find your Ideal Customers along with verified business email & phone. Get sales appointments with top prospects & increase ROI.

eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro Downloadables

eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro Integrations

eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro Competitors

eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows

Alternatives

What is eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro's best feature?

Reviewers rate Data hygiene highest, with a score of 9.2.

Who uses eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro?

The most common users of eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro are from Small Businesses and the Information Technology & Services industry.

We use it to gather information about potential prospects and aids in business development and growth, and makes it easier to reach out to the people that will allow that growth to happen.
  • Provides data and contact information from sites that don't give it.
  • Ease of use.
  • Variety of options and tools to suit your specific goals.
  • Can be considered pricey.
  • Can be unstable at times, particularly on low-end comps.
  • Doesn't always come up with 100% accurate results.
Good for businesses that want to reach out to contacts that aren't necessarily in their repertoire already. Good for targeting smaller lists of people and getting specific things. Not as great for getting huge data sets of people, particularly because of the price of doing so.
Megan Demoret | TrustRadius Reviewer
I supply lead lists to our Sales Dept, using very specific criteria. Our problem with other B2B lead providers was that in many cases the information was incorrect or out of date. By pairing with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, I am confident that the leads I am pulling are going to be up to date and accurate.
  • I am able to run a search for leads, and let eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro fill in the blanks for me. This allows me to multi-task and work on something else while eGrabber is working in the background.
  • I can grab a list and then make selections of which contacts I want additional information for. This helps to ensure that I'm not wasting credits or pulling information of names I recognize as customers of ours.
  • I'd like to be able to grab more than 25 contacts at a time, although I understand it's probably there to protect me from using up all my credits at once.
  • In every grab of 25 I pull, there are always a few that I will have to find the phone number for, usually this is due to the geography listing on the LinkedIn side. For example, often times a contact will be listed as located in the Greater New York City Area, but they are really located in NJ so eGrabber can't find the phone number because they are searching in the wrong state.
It has proved to be the best lead provider based on the accuracy of information. We are confident that the email finding technology that results in a deliverable status will increase the number of people we are able to market to. Our company markets and sells to a very specific buyer, so being able to find leads that are updated by the buyer is a game changer.
Jamie Israel | TrustRadius Reviewer
LeadGrabber is a great tool to generate a targeted list of prospects. As the Head of Sponsorships and Exhibitions, I will be utilizing it to target prospects who are a good fit for our services. Underline has a small, but mighty, our team and LeadGrabber will help accelerate our growth in our niche.
  • It helps build a list quick.
  • The list is targeted.
  • The list is accurate.
  • I'm nit-picking, but it would be great if it was quicker appending.
It's great for a growing company looking to build a database (i.e startup).
May 15, 2020

B2B Tool

I used eGrabber for some challenging B2B recruits and always had great success. I had a little bit of a learning curve but once I used it a time or two, it was easy to use.
  • Great customer support
  • Easy to navigate
  • Font size is a little hard to see especially when pulling the data
This is for anyone in sales or research who needs to speak with professionals in any industry.
We use this to find contact information for the targets we have in particular industries. It's helpful that it allows us to identify the "profiles" of people instead of having to search for exact companies. The fact that it is based on LinkedIn is helpful, as it seems to be one of the best up-to-date databases of people's work information.
  • Works with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
  • Consistently produces valid contact information.
  • Not available on the cloud.
We've used many tools to get contact information, and this one seems to be one of the most reliable and affordable all-around. It does not have the fancy user interfaces that some of the cloud solutions offer, but it simply works.
Jon Langford | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadGrabber Pro as a tool that allows us to source thousands of new qualified prospects each week. It's more cost-effective than purchasing lists and the quality is much more accurate. The software is built to provide contact details for companies and contacts we've identified as prospects. It's able to work seamlessly on LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and other similar sites making it an invaluable extension for anyone looking to make new business connections with those they've identified online. LeadGrabber is a major contributor to our initial contacts, appointments set and overall revenue generation. I wouldn't want to be working without it.
  • Identify new contacts
  • Build lists of new contacts using LinkedIn, ZoomInfo or similar sites
  • Gain new contacts in bulk in a cost-effective manner
  • Adding the ability to search for contact details based on a general job title and company alone
  • Adding an online website that syncs with the tool that could function similar to a CRM
LeadGrabber Pro is well suited for (1) identifying target companies using LinkedIn, ZoomInfo or other similar sites, (2) you then have the ability to build lists of targeted contacts within the tool using those sites, (3) afterwards, the software collects the contact details of those targeted in an effortless, automated fashion, and (4) LeadGrabber Pro provides this functionality at a very cost-effective price point.
The customer support is excellent.
Paul Doran | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use LeadGrabber Pro to build bespoke marketing lists for my clients. As opposed to purchasing lists from third parties, LeadGrabber Pro gives me the flexibility to respond to customer needs across geography, industry and job function.
  • Finding email addresses
  • Verifying email addresses
  • Grading the deliverability of the address found
  • List segmentation for Europe needs to be added
Flexibility is a major strength - no obvious weaknesses for me!
The support team responds super fast and don't quit until the issue is resolved, you can't ask for more!
Bill Greene | TrustRadius Reviewer
Very good software tool for building professional business leads and capturing their contact information. Excellent training and ongoing support from a dedicated team that wants you to be successful with their product. I do recommend the product if you are seeking to build your prospects list from LinkedIn and information found on the world wide web.
  • Look up and filter leads in LinkedIn, then find their contact information, download and import into your database.
  • It works as represented.
  • Some simple step-by-step instructions would be helpful. They may exist, possibly on their web site, but I haven't been offered them.
Good product for entrepreneurs and business development professionals who understand the value of LinkedIn.
September 28, 2018

LeadGrabber Pro saves lives

John Trumbull | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using LeadGrabber Pro for two years, and I just renewed for a third year. I use it ~ weekly to collect my contacts' information, and I occasionally help my clients and referral partners build prospect lists with this tool.
  • Walk-away functionality: just click on the "Grab" button, and a list is automatically built for you
  • Appends email addresses to contacts -- via automated LinkedIn and Google searches
  • Verifies email addresses, and provides a rating on the accuracy / deliverability of each email address
  • The Auto-Split function is not perfect ... for splitting large searches into smaller jobs.
  • Occasionally I encounter something trivial that does not work, but eGrabber Tech Support is very responsive, and they issue a patch, within a day or two of my complaint.
Great for appending email addresses, phone, and mailing address to lists acquired from other sources. Just import from Excel, and click on "append".
Tallin Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadGrabber pro in the Marketing Department to identify potential prospects on Linkedin and find their business contact information. We have a member of our team dedicated to this program full-time and she is able to go in and find targeted prospects then follow-up with them via email or phone in order to introduce them to our company.
  • LeadGrabber Pro is a great lead generation tool. If you know who you want to target, you find people on Linkedin that meets your specific targeting and then capture their business contact information. This information can then be used to send emails or make calls to these contacts.
  • In addition to getting their email/phone number, we are able to capture other important information like their twitter id. This information can be used to better target prospects on social media as well.
  • Leadgrabber has offered excellent support whenever issues have arrived with the system. Though there hasn't been many issues, whenever there has been an issue, their support team has always replied in a timely manner and has also fixed all issues quickly and effectively.
  • Sometimes there are updates in the Linkedin interface which affect how we can search for these prospects through Linkedin. The support team has always been very responsive to help us understand how to better prospect when these updates occur, but maybe receiving an email or some kind of notification in advance would better help us anticipate these changes.
LeadGrabber Pro is an effective tool for prospecting for B2B organizations that have a need to prospect a large pool of potential prospects. Within a year period under one license, you are able to find up to 100.000 prospects using Linkedin. This is helpful for organizations who would like to contact many prospects within a year. LeadGrabber Pro might be less relevant for businesses who are more focused on B2C sales or B2B organization that very niche and don't have a large pool of prospects they need to contact.
Our intended use for eGrabber was as a tool to generate leads as well as lists that could be used for both snail mail and email marketing campaigns. The idea was to allow the software to generate lists of individuals who may have been ideal recipients for our campaign. It was only being used by our team rather than the entire department, in order to test the software's efficiency and functionality.

In theory, it seemed like a great idea. Simply fill out a few easy criteria, and the resulting list of contacts should come with the emails and phone numbers we could then use to market towards them. However, various issues with the software's support and pricing plan eventually chased us away.
  • Generating lists of contacts that could then be easily exported to Excel.
  • Allows research into specific contacts.
  • The pricing plan for the software charges for each contact pulled.
  • The UI is incredibly clunky and outdated.
  • Information from contacts is not always accurate and the success rate for retrieving accurate emails was low.
eGrabber is suited for marketing campaigns that require large numbers of contacts in a similar demographic. The option to have the database search for information related to each contact with the click of a button is incredibly convenient in theory. It allows us to build long lists for email campaigns.

It does not function well, however, when used as a way to research specific contacts. This is due to the low accuracy rate of the software, as it often pulls old, outdated, or simply wrong information. During our time using it, we had several of the emails bounce back. A low accuracy rate means it's only effective if used to send out emails in bulk.
November 04, 2015

Excellent Software

Joseph Tinnerello | TrustRadius Reviewer
The software is used to generate leads from Linkedin.
  • Grabs names, email addresses and phone numbers of targeted leads
  • Rates the quality of the data
  • Is much faster and more accurate than anything I can do manually
  • Allows us to reach specific targets with email with greater frequency, accuracy and in specific niche groups
  • Make the software easier to use to gather information from sources other than Linkedin
Lead generation in general for targeted email.
November 04, 2015

LeadGrabber review

Nate Nead | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm using LeadGrabber Pro to source leads.
  • Does the job.
  • I am able to export data in the way I want.
  • Too many features. It could be greatly simplified.
  • Paying for more AutoNexts when I already paid $4K for the product was excessive.
How can I get more data?