Identification of new leads (12)
List upload/download (12)
List quality (12)
Contact information (13)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
eGrabber's LeadGrabber Pro is a B2B Sales Intelligence tool which can be used to Build a List of prospective clients from professional networking sites.
The tool captures new contacts from online directories as well as professional and social networking sites. LeadGrabber extracts contact information from these websites in a single click, including name, job title, email address, company, phone, etc. and stores these values in a spreadsheet format.
But, contacts found online typically lack business email addresses and phone numbers. LeadGrabber appends missing email IDs and phone numbers, which the vendor says can speed up prospecting. The software finds this data using real-time searches on the Internet.
LeadGrabber directly transfers prospect lists to Salesforce.com, PCRecruiter (PCR), ACT!, Excel and Outlook. It also supports CSV format for automatic export of contacts to Bullhorn, Lotus Organizer, Jigsaw etc.
For More Details visit : https://www.egrabber.com/leadgrabberpro/
For Free Trial Download : https://www.egrabber.com/leadgrabberpro/trial.html
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
- Supported: Captures Online Contacts
- Supported: Finds missing Email, Phone Contact Information
- Supported: Exports lists to CRM / ATS
- Hoover's (Legacy)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Provides data and contact information from sites that don't give it.
- Ease of use.
- Variety of options and tools to suit your specific goals.
- Can be considered pricey.
- Can be unstable at times, particularly on low-end comps.
- Doesn't always come up with 100% accurate results.
- I am able to run a search for leads, and let eGrabber LeadGrabber Pro fill in the blanks for me. This allows me to multi-task and work on something else while eGrabber is working in the background.
- I can grab a list and then make selections of which contacts I want additional information for. This helps to ensure that I'm not wasting credits or pulling information of names I recognize as customers of ours.
- I'd like to be able to grab more than 25 contacts at a time, although I understand it's probably there to protect me from using up all my credits at once.
- In every grab of 25 I pull, there are always a few that I will have to find the phone number for, usually this is due to the geography listing on the LinkedIn side. For example, often times a contact will be listed as located in the Greater New York City Area, but they are really located in NJ so eGrabber can't find the phone number because they are searching in the wrong state.
- It helps build a list quick.
- The list is targeted.
- The list is accurate.
- I'm nit-picking, but it would be great if it was quicker appending.
- Great customer support
- Easy to navigate
- Font size is a little hard to see especially when pulling the data
- Works with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Consistently produces valid contact information.
- Not available on the cloud.
- Identify new contacts
- Build lists of new contacts using LinkedIn, ZoomInfo or similar sites
- Gain new contacts in bulk in a cost-effective manner
- Adding the ability to search for contact details based on a general job title and company alone
- Adding an online website that syncs with the tool that could function similar to a CRM
- Finding email addresses
- Verifying email addresses
- Grading the deliverability of the address found
- List segmentation for Europe needs to be added
- Look up and filter leads in LinkedIn, then find their contact information, download and import into your database.
- It works as represented.
- Some simple step-by-step instructions would be helpful. They may exist, possibly on their web site, but I haven't been offered them.
- Walk-away functionality: just click on the "Grab" button, and a list is automatically built for you
- Appends email addresses to contacts -- via automated LinkedIn and Google searches
- Verifies email addresses, and provides a rating on the accuracy / deliverability of each email address
- The Auto-Split function is not perfect ... for splitting large searches into smaller jobs.
- Occasionally I encounter something trivial that does not work, but eGrabber Tech Support is very responsive, and they issue a patch, within a day or two of my complaint.
- LeadGrabber Pro is a great lead generation tool. If you know who you want to target, you find people on Linkedin that meets your specific targeting and then capture their business contact information. This information can then be used to send emails or make calls to these contacts.
- In addition to getting their email/phone number, we are able to capture other important information like their twitter id. This information can be used to better target prospects on social media as well.
- Leadgrabber has offered excellent support whenever issues have arrived with the system. Though there hasn't been many issues, whenever there has been an issue, their support team has always replied in a timely manner and has also fixed all issues quickly and effectively.
- Sometimes there are updates in the Linkedin interface which affect how we can search for these prospects through Linkedin. The support team has always been very responsive to help us understand how to better prospect when these updates occur, but maybe receiving an email or some kind of notification in advance would better help us anticipate these changes.
In theory, it seemed like a great idea. Simply fill out a few easy criteria, and the resulting list of contacts should come with the emails and phone numbers we could then use to market towards them. However, various issues with the software's support and pricing plan eventually chased us away.
- Generating lists of contacts that could then be easily exported to Excel.
- Allows research into specific contacts.
- The pricing plan for the software charges for each contact pulled.
- The UI is incredibly clunky and outdated.
- Information from contacts is not always accurate and the success rate for retrieving accurate emails was low.
It does not function well, however, when used as a way to research specific contacts. This is due to the low accuracy rate of the software, as it often pulls old, outdated, or simply wrong information. During our time using it, we had several of the emails bounce back. A low accuracy rate means it's only effective if used to send out emails in bulk.
- Grabs names, email addresses and phone numbers of targeted leads
- Rates the quality of the data
- Is much faster and more accurate than anything I can do manually
- Allows us to reach specific targets with email with greater frequency, accuracy and in specific niche groups
- Make the software easier to use to gather information from sources other than Linkedin
- Does the job.
- I am able to export data in the way I want.
- Too many features. It could be greatly simplified.
- Paying for more AutoNexts when I already paid $4K for the product was excessive.