Linkedin Sales Navigator by an Enterprise BDRhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceLinkedIn Sales NavigatorUnspecified8.54611012018-12-20T20:52:22.956Z
December 20, 2018
Linkedin Sales Navigator by an Enterprise BDR
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Great tool for sales outreach and prospecting! It is used by our entire sales team to prospect and research accounts. Really a key place to understand which prospects to reach out to at an account and also research those prospects. I would say I couldn't live without Linkedin Sales Navigator!
- Understanding prospects at an Account
- Understanding different business units under an account
- Researching prospects and the roles they perform
- Doesn't allow you to see the social side of Linkedin
- Messaging between LI and LI Sales Nav can be confusing
- Learning how to drill down into accounts can take some time.
- 100% increase in # of prospects
- Drastic improvement in targeting.
- More efficient use of time spent doing outreach.
The only other tool I've used similar to Sales Navigator is the free LInkedin. As I've said, it is a great tool for networking and can be used for prospecting. I feel like Linkedin has really spent a lot of time trying to make Sales Navigator a better, more powerful tool for people in sales.
Sales Navigator is a very valuable tool for someone who is prospecting and building a prospect list at an account. It gives you insights into the people at the account and the plugins available make the tool even more valuable. If you are trying to primarily network and connect with people, regular linkedin might be a better tool.