The Ultimate Lead Generation Toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceLinkedIn Sales NavigatorUnspecified8.54621012018-12-21T16:14:56.309Z
December 21, 2018
The Ultimate Lead Generation Tool
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
We are using LinkedIn Navigator at our company to help facilitate new B2B relationships and leads. Currently, our business development division and franchise financing division, along with a handful of senior managers, use the platform on a daily basis. Since we started using LinkedIn Navigator, we have been able to connect with senior-level managers and decision-makers at a large number of companies we want to work with. It has helped us find and connect with these individuals faster, which eliminates time wasting.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator takes the guesswork out of contacting potential lead sources. Rather than spending an exorbitant amount of time and energy trying to find the right people you wish to connect with, it lets you drill down and find contacts on a granular level.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator has add-ons that we pay for, and they are well worth the cost. We are now able to send more LinkedIn InMails each month, and we get a higher response rate from recipients.
- We use Salesforce, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator saves leads and contacts into this platform with a simple click. There is no need to enter information multiple times, which is a real time saver.
- The only thing that I would recommend is to have a more robust and in-depth training session. Many of our employees who use LinkedIn Sales Navigator are social media savvy, but they still need assistance and ask lots of questions.
- An increase in the number of InMails each month would be a great addition. LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows us to connect with far more leads and contacts than with the free version of LinkedIn, and we sometimes have to wait to send InMails which lengthens the sales cycle.
- PointDrive Presentations are an excellent means of promoting our brand, but they can be difficult to 'build' and create. Features such as royalty-free images and recommended copywriting would be a real help.
- Thanks to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, we have landed half a dozen new accounts/B2B relationships that warrant using it. These relationships started on LinkedIn, and were accelerated with InMails and PointDrive presentations.
- Another positive impact that LinkedIn Sales Navigator has had on our company is brand-building. , our PointDrive presentations are being viewed/shared, and our company is gaining new followers on our corporate LinkedIn page.
- Time-saving and efficiency are two key benefits of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The individuals who use it at our company are amazed at how fast they can locate people they need to connect with. Prior to using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, they had to literally use 3 or 4 platforms, plus conduct online searches.
ZoomInfo is a great platform, but I feel that LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the better option because it has the 'social networking' component. We are able to organically develop B2B relationships and then reach out to them when the time feels right. ZoomInfo is excellent for finding contacts, but when you call and/or email them, there might not yet be an online relationship established. With LinkedIn Sales Navigator, we can look at contacts and learn about their interests, education, memberships, etc., and this allows initial communication to be more personal.
I generate weekly reports for our CEO and our management team that show our LinkedIn Sales Navigator 'leaderboard.' Simply put, they want to know who is using LinkedIn Sales Navigator the most, and maximizing its benefits. In the rare event that someone isn't using it as expected, they are 'relegated' to the free version of LinkedIn, and we replace them with someone else. The reports have far more information than I need, or that our CEO and management team need, so they are great.
I firmly believe that LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a must-have tool for anyone in a sales, business development, or account management position. If you are looking to find a list of contacts at a company who are the decision makers, LinkedIn Sales Navigator simplifies the search process and minimizes the chances of sending an InMail to the wrong contact.